Sleep Meister is a sleep aid app that uses the accelerometer sensor built into your device to monitor your body’s movements and sound an alarm when your sleep is at its lightest, letting you wake up refreshed.
Sleep Meister is compatible with HealthKit and is packed with features, allowing you to tweet automatically while asleep, record your sleep talking, manage your sleep data via graphs and lists, post your sleep data on social media platforms, set the music player to automatically turn off when you fall asleep, and much more.
Make every morning a refreshing one!
- Supports iOS 12.
- Optimized for iPhone X Super Retina Display.
- Optimized for iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus Retina HD Display.
- Compatible with HealthKit. (sleep analysis)
- Records sleep cycles.
- Alarm to wake you up when your sleep is at its lightest.
- Automatic tweet to Twitter.
- Records sleep talking.
- Music player that stops automatically when you fall asleep.
- 3D Touch.
- Touch ID / Face ID.
1. Open up the settings menu to personalize the app by choosing the alarm sound, snooze length, and more.
2. Set the alarm time and press the START button to begin monitoring your sleep cycles.
3. Refer to Help in the settings menu when choosing where to place your phone.
4. The alarm will sound in the time period you set when the app senses that your sleep is at its lightest.
5. After waking up, slide the slider to the right to stop sleep monitoring.
[Differences between the free and paid versions]
- No advertisements in the paid version
- Optimized for iOS 12.
- Bug fixes.
- Minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Exceptional App and Value
Works great. I've learned so much about my sleep and this feedback has helped me improve my sleep and overall health. Before this App I actually fell sound asleep at a meeting at work ..... The App may have saved my job.
Last of all I'm buying my wife an Apple Pro. Apple sells a hardware accessory to track sleep for about $150. And it's specs say it does, get this, approximately the same thing this App does. I know this App works great! I don't know about Apple's accessory hardware add on!
Try this, you'll like it and learn a lot about your sleep!
English as a second language
Going to try the app. It seems like its all there but the instructions seem like they were written by someone not versed in the English language. Look, I'm not trying to be mean. If I had to write instructions in another language it wouldn't work. All I'm asking is have someone else do it for you. Right now I'm not sure on how some of the app works and I'll just have to figure it out.
I'll update after trying it out but definitely needs verbiage fixing on instructions.
I wrote a not so glowing review because the previous update had removed some of the functionality. I am super happy to say that this update fixed the problem. I find this sleep app to be the most accurate when recording my wakefulness and now that the app doesn't allow the phone to go into lock mode (again), I'm back to loving it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.