Sleep On It - sleep tracker and alarm app
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the alarm that does it all! Set your alarm and with one tap you can record how much sleep, then add info about sleep quality, your mood, meds and more to see what affects your sleep and how much you really need to feel rested and energized.
No other alarm app helps you understand your sleep needs like Sleep On It.
Created by MedHelp, the largest online health community, in partnership with GE Healthymagination, let Sleep On It help you wake up on time feeling your best!
BENEFITS OF SLEEP ON IT:
* Never wake up late again! Built-in alarm clock will wake you up on time
* Easily track how long and how well you slept at night with the touch of a button
* Track what you want — total sleep, nighttime sleep, cat naps and power naps
* Having trouble falling asleep or waking up? Track how long you lie awake before sleep and how long you snooze in the morning
* Log your mood to see how much sleep you need to feel your best
* Pick from a variety of alarm sounds and music to wake you up how you want
* Set custom snooze time to catch more Zzzs
* See details of your sleep cycles and hours slept with handy charts
* Record your symptoms, sleep medications and more to learn what triggers bad sleep for you
* Calendar view shows at a glance what affects your sleep and how sleep affects your personal health
* Calculate stats on how much you slept over the last 7, 30 and 90 days
* Post questions and get answers to your sleep concerns in MedHelp’s support communities
* Supports multitasking — alarm works even when other apps are running
* Alarm works even when phone is in sleep/lock mode
* Sync/backup your data online to MedHelp’s Sleep Tracker
* Access to your information online from any computer
* Add information online and have it automatically sync to your iPhone
* Print out all your data from medhelp.org — great for doctor appointments!
Alarm functionality is only available on devices running iOS 4.0 and later. Upgrade to OS 4 for alarm functionality (upgrade is free). Tracking is available on all devices.
***Note: This Software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your health care provider for any health concerns.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Good, but needs one specific improvement
I like this app very much, with one caveat:
The app records all of the hours of sleep on the date in which the sleep begins. Therefore, if you sleep from 1:00 am - 6:00am one night and 11:00 am - 6:00 am the second night, the app will show that you slept 12 hours the first night and not at all the second night.
I think the sleep cycle should start more like 7:00 am, to account for night owls.
Because of this flaw, I am taking the data from this app and recording it into a spreadsheet, so I can get true daily averages. I shouldn't have to so that, though.
Fix this and it will be a 5-star!
Using it for my baby
I'm tracking the sleep of my six month old and it has been helping me a lot to establish consistent bedtimes and naps. She still naps three times a day. I like to look at the average in the statistics too. Of course it could use some tweaks. It's hard to tell from the 'total sleep' graph how many hours exactly she slept on what day. Also the 'sleep cycle' graph doesn't show data for the last day, which was confusing at first. Also entering the editing screen for a specific day by selecting a day in the 'sleep cycle' graph would be nice.
Great potential- total miss on basic functionality
You're only allowed to add data to TODAY- so if you skip a day or want to edit previous days- too bad.
Also, If you forget to hit the "going to bed" button, when you wake up in the morning- it only let's you add sleep back to midnight of the same day!
Great features, like a graph that shows snooze and time lying awake and your moods- but with simple oversight with this apps lack of user control of data- I'll go back to using a spreadsheet.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 09, 2012
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 24.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Medhelp
- © Medhelp International
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.