Sleep Pulse 2 Motion
By Spencer Brown
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
•••THE ORIGINAL SLEEP TRACKER FOR APPLE WATCH•••
!Open the iPhone app each morning before waking for the best sync performance!
Sleep Pulse 2 with watchOS 3 makes the first sleep tracker for Apple Watch even better by putting your watch to work while you sleep — tracking your motion, heart rate and nightly steps to give you the best picture of your sleep.
With Apple Watch's gorgeous screen, view your sleep from your watch right when you wake and sync with your iPhone for a detailed analysis. Use watch complications to see your sleep progress and use the glance to view last night's sleep at anytime from your wrist.
**Sleep Pulse 2 Motion uses Health and Motion to save and track your sleep durations for in bed and asleep times as well as read your heart rates and steps. Health and Motion must be enabled for the app's use, contact support with any questions.**
Apple Watch App with watchOS 3
*Motion tracking and Health must be enabled from your iPhone before use from the watch app. For best use turn on "Wake Screen for 70 seconds" in your Apple Watch settings so sleep data can process uninterrupted each morning.*
• Motion Tracking, now complete the picture of your sleep with motion analysis — receive automatic fell asleep times, information about awake, light sleep, and deep sleep stages of your sleep
• Watch Preview of Sleep Graphs, each morning view a brief analysis of your motion and heart rate all from your watch while your watch syncs the data to your iPhone in the background
• Native application, start and stop your sleep without needing an iPhone nearby
• Complication Support, View a progress circle about your sleep goal from the previous night, or even more information with the modal view complication
iOS 10 App
• Brand New Look, redesigned for presenting your data, the app is sculpted around large graphs in portrait or landscape (rotate for even larger graphs) and large text keeping the visualization of your sleep at center stage
• Better Sleep Analysis, analysis now includes automatic fell asleep time calculations and sleep stage durations in awake, light sleep, and deep sleep
• Motion Graph, alongside the heart rate graph is the new motion graph. The motion graph displays the intensity of your movements for each night— the higher the spike the more movement that occurred at that time, with a flat line indicating virtually no movement.
• Sleep Analysis Chart, this new chart takes information from the motion graph and presents it in an easier to read format dividing your sleep stages apart.
• 3D Touch Support, for those with a pretty new iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus you can peek and pop into the stats of your sleep on the sleep view. While on the chart view you can peek and pop into the graph that aligns with that specific night of data — It's really cool to peek and pop through your data!
• Background Sync**, no more having to open the iPhone app each morning at the instant you wake up. When you stop your sleep from your watch it will be transferred to your iPhone — which will present you with a notification when the sleep data synced
*Sleep Pulse 2 has no alarm function, sleep is manually started and stopped from the watch
**There is a known bug where background sync may cause older sleep graphs to crash a fix is coming
SLEEP PULSE 2 IS NOT FOR MEDICAL USE AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, OR MONITOR ANY MEDICAL CONDITION. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
What's New in Version 2.15
A Brand New Version of Sleep Pulse is coming in the next update...important info below:
• New Design
• Better Reliability
• Fine Tuned Algorithm
• Built for watchOS 4 and iOS 11
Please read below for how to prepare for the update
– Update your Apple Watch to watchOS 4
– Update your iPhone to iOS 11 or greater
– Save any important data from Sleep Pulse 2 (screenshots, etc) as all data will be lost with the update*
*Important Notice about Sleep Pulse 2 Data:
The next version of Sleep Pulse will be a free update to all users of Sleep Pulse 2. The new Sleep Pulse will incorporate a new system to save data that is not compatible with Sleep Pulse 2 data. Therefore, it is recommended before updating to the new Sleep Pulse any crucial records are stored elsewhere as all data will be lost. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, Sleep Pulse 2's data storage method was not built for longevity and large amounts of data would cause the app to slow down. The new version of Sleep Pulse amends this for the app's longevity and a transition to a new data storage method will not occur again.
The new Sleep Pulse is expected to be released by the end of November. It is recommended the app be downloaded as a fresh new copy, rather than as an update for current users.
Waste of money
Initially I loved this app. Been using since I got my Apple Watch when they were first released. The data was great, crashes were limited, and setting it up was easy. The last few months have seen this app go so far downhill, I can only imagine the developer has given up. I haven’t been able to sync my sleep consistently for months as the app crashes daily, and when it does sync, it shows that I’ve been asleep for 15 mins and awake for 15 mins throughout the night (other users have reported the same thing). You cannot reach the developer, which is beyond frustrating. I’m moving on to another paid app that has great reviews, app updates, and a communicative development team. Go download Auto Sleep instead. Amazing app.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 14, 2017
- Version: 2.15
- Size: 18.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Spencer Brown
- © 2017 Spencer Brown
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.