Automatically track your sleep from your Apple Watch like Fitbit. No buttons to press, just wear your watch to sleep. Automatically log your sleeps and naps and wakeup to see insightful sleep analysis.
- No manual start/stop tracking your sleep. It is all automatic, just wear your watch to sleep.
- All day sleep tracking. Sleep during the day? Take naps? No problem! No need to configure sleep window, no need to set when you wake up, the app auto figures out when you fall asleep. Even works for naps.
- Tunable detection. Is the detection off? You might be moving more or less than other people, you now can adjust sensitivity if our detection is off.
- See details of each night's sleep, including when you get in bed, when you fall asleep, when you wake up, when you get out of bed, and your restless/restful period during the night.
- Add notes, use #hashtag to categorize sleeps so that you can see trends and what (e.g., #coffee #party) affect your sleep.
- Manually edit sleeps up to 7 days in the past.
- See history of your past nights, weeks or months, at a glance
- Integration with HealthKit, store detected sleep data in HealthKit.
Just wear watch to bed, and in the morning get a sleep report. For Tutorial and Diagnostic guides, click "App Support" under "Reviews" tab.
fix heart rate trend label
Ratings and Reviews
I was excited to find an app that would automatically track my sleep with my Apple Watch Series 3. Unfortunately, I have found the data to be inaccurate. There were nights when I was on my phone, yet the app said I was in restful sleep. Almost every morning it records me out of bed and then in restful sleep, when in actuality I was indeed out of bed, but also dressed and out the door before it stopped recording my sleep.
I would have liked to see naps separated from sleep and not having to set 1, 2 or 3 hour periods of inactivity before recording. As well as not choosing time awake to separate logs. It should know, even if I'm awake for 1-3 hours between certain hours (which happens often), that it's considered the same period of sleep. Possibly being able to tell it that if inactivity/activity during these hours, should be same log.
I have played with the sensitivity and run diagnostics. Even afterwards, this app hasn't provided accurate information.
Developer Response ,
You need to adjust down sensitivity more to filter out sedentary time. Since there are people sleeping during the day, it is hard for a program to generalize whether you are napping or just wake up in the middle of sleep. That is why we use simple "max awake time" to decide when to report it as a nap. For complex logic you described, it is best to edit the sleep manually (enlarge one to include the nap, and the nap is automatically deleted).
I think this will work out in the long run.
I just download this app yesterday morning (5/28) and have went through all the settings. I took a 2+ hour nap and timed it. It was off by so I adjusted the sensitivity. Went to bed last night and it was only off by about 8 minutes (going to sleep) and I adjusted my middle of the night bathroom break time this morning in the other portion of settings. Over all, once I find my perfect combo of tweaking, this one is going to be the best sleep app for me of all of them I’ve tried (and paid for 🤢) You have to be patient and perfect your settings for the best possible accuracy. The other thing I’d like to see is a combined hour and time of hours/minutes slept a night IF one has gotten up in the middle of the night instead of it being broken up. That’d make it a 5 star app for me.
Thank you, best sleep tracker
I am suffering with sleep issues and wanted to try apps that tracked sleep, I used for a few nights and got no deep sleep rating, so I did a blind test and got my wife to wear it, so same watch, same bed different person. I wanted to see if it really saw deep sleep. It does it tracked her and saw the deep, rest etc. On the bad side shows had bad my sleep is, but I know the data is true as we both show completely different sleep patterns. Then I emailed support, it turns out I can fiddle with the settings. Once I lowered the sensitivity, my sleep data is showing up correctly. I am happy, just wish the instruction is easier to find, but otherwise it is a great app.
- Vimo Labs Inc.
- 60.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © @2016 Vimo Labs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.