Sleep Tracker: Auto Sleep Tracking Watch Monitor
By Vimo Labs Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Automatically track your sleep from your Apple Watch like Fitbit. No buttons to press. Automatically log your sleep and wakeup to see insightful sleep analysis.
- No manual start/stop tracking your sleep. It is all automatic, just wear your watch to sleep.
- Smart Alarm clock that analyzes your sleep and wakes you in the lightest sleep phase
- Wake you up with a soothing music on phone even in do not disturb mode
- All day sleep tracking. Sleep during the day? Take naps? No problem!
- Tunable detection. Is the detection off? You might be moving more or less than other people, you now can adjust sensitivity if our detection is off.
- See details of each night's sleep, including when you get in bed, when you fall asleep, when you wake up, when you get out of bed, and your restless/restful period during the night.
- See history of your past nights, weeks or months, at a glance
- Integration with HealthKit, store detected sleep data in HealthKit.
Just wear watch to bed, and in the morning get a sleep report. For Tutorial and Diagnostic guides, click "App Support" under "Reviews" tab.
What's New in Version 3.1.2
fix several crashes
This is the third sleep tracking app I have tried, and by far the worst of the three. It does detect how long I've been in bed, but otherwise just has a solid bar showing deep sleep, with one or two spots of light sleep interspersed. There is no way I spend hours at a time in pure deep sleep. I've given it three nights, but have had no useful information. This morning, I had a vivid dream just before waking, and so I had something to 'test' the app against. It said I was in deep sleep. When I try to adjust the sensitivity control, it tells me it has no sleep data (even though it clearly has some). I've done all the troubleshooting suggested on their web site (except, no, I'm not going to completely reset my iPhone for this app). The HealthKit settings are correct and data on active calories, heart rate, etc. are being recorded. The app just doesn't know what to do with them. I rarely think this way, but I find myself suspicious of all the glowing 5-star reviews, given how dramatically different my experience was. I recommend you give this one a pass. Even if their support people could somehow help me get it working, it shouldn't be this difficult. The other two sleep tracking apps I tried worked easily; I just didn't care for the way they presented the data. That now looks trivial to me and I am moving back to the first one I tried, that was recommended in an online review of sleep tracking apps.
Maybe it's my 6s plus but I never get the alert from this app until the middle of the afternoon. I need to look at the setting. Also, there needs to be a graphic representation of the stages of sleep. Bowing the time spent in each stage is nice but it's much better to see if represented graphically so you know at what point during the night you entered each phase, particularly if you are having sleep issues. Before my Apple Watch, I had a Fitbit Blaze. The app for the Blaze had a great graphic that showed each phase, when it occurred during the night and separated them additionally by assigning each phase a different color. Fix these two things and you've got 5 stars! I'd give you six even if I could.
Best sleep tracking app
I tried a bunch of sleep tracking apps, this is the best out there. no more manual tracking, I do not need to press start or stop, it simply reports your sleep. Second, the data reported is very detailed, not only deep or light sleep, but also my heart rate. It is helpful when one day I noticed my heart rate spiked up one night, it turns out I had too much drink the night before, now I know I need to avoid it. Besides tracking, the smart alarm is also very innovative, I feel so refreshed waking up. I do not see any other sleep tracking app having this feature.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 01, 2017
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 50.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Vimo Labs Inc.
- © @2016 Vimo Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.