Sleep Watch by Bodymatter
By Bodymatter, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Track sleep with your Apple Watch automatically. No buttons to press. Just wear your Watch to bed and wake to insightful sleep analysis and personalized feedback. Automatically log your data. Follow your sleep trends with powerful charting tools.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Wear your Apple Watch to bed (do not enable Power Reserve)
2. Upon waking, check the Watch or iPhone app to see your auto-detected sleep details; that's it!
3. Opt to confirm or adjust your auto-detected sleep times in the iPhone app to help us build you a smarter sleep detection algorithm
We recommend scheduling 'Do Not Disturb' to turn on automatically during your typical sleeping hours to prevent any Watch notifications from disturbing your sleep. This can be done in the iPhone Watch App > My Watch > General > 'Do Not Disturb' section. We also recommend enabling 'Theatre Mode' while asleep to keep your Watch screen dark until waking.
• Auto Sleep: Automatically log your estimated total sleep time, total restful sleep time, avg. sleeping heart rate, sleeping heart rate dip, sleep rhythm, and sleep activity levels for each day by simply wearing your Apple Watch to bed
• Discover: Take control of your sleep habits with AI-powered, personalized insights. Every body is unique. Using artificial intelligence, Discover uncovers from your data the lifestyle choices you make that appear to be helping you achieve a better night's rest. The more data you track with Sleep Watch, the more you can Discover.
• Sleeping Heart Rate Dip Tracking: Studies among particular populations suggest that the more heart rate slows—or "dips"—during sleep compared to waking may be better for both overall and cardiovascular health in years to come. Get motivated to build a healthier lifestyle and start tracking your sleeping heart rate dip today.
• Sleep Rhythm Tracking: track an estimate of how consistently you sleep at the same time each day
• Sleep Charge Tracking: a fun new way to help you track and recover from recently missed sleep
• Easy Editing: Manually adjust your detected sleep times to your desired accuracy
• Daily Sleep Goal: See daily progress towards your custom sleep goal
• Daily Briefings: Effortlessly get daily notifications about how you slept
• Powerful Trend Analysis: Track changes in sleep stats on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
• Auto sync sleep data to Health app
• Share each day's sleep
• Create an account and access your data cross-devices
• See last night's sleep details on your Watch app interface
• Watch Complications
MONITOR YOUR SLEEP
Do we need to say it? Getting adequate and quality sleep is part of a healthy lifestyle that may help us:
• Improve mood
• Reach weight loss goals
• Battle stress
• Improve exercise performance and recovery
• Elevate daytime energy levels
• Learn and retain new knowledge better
• Improve workplace productivity
• Boost immune system strength
• Build better cardiovascular and brain health
• Leveraging the state-of-the-art motion and pulse sensors in your Apple Watch, our algorithm estimates when you are asleep by analyzing changes in your activity and heart rate
• Sleep Watch looks for sleep between 7pm and 11:30am that totals at least 1 hour
• Sleep Watch notifications about your sleep are sent after 6am at least 30min after your detected wake-up time
• Sleep Watch works by integrating with Apple Health
CAUTION - IMPORTANT SAFETY & USE INFO
• Do not rely on Sleep Watch for medical advice or diagnosis. Sleep Watch is not a replacement or substitute for professional medical care.
• Use Sleep Watch for informational, general wellbeing and fitness purposes only.
• Sleep Watch results are estimates only.
• Consult a doctor if you have any health concern or before starting any exercise program. Do not self-adjust medications.
* Terms of Service: http://sleepwatchapp.com/terms-of-service
What's New in Version 3.1
• New iPhone X Support!
• New Discover feed items
• Now works when traveling across time zones
• Improved iOS daily sleep report performance
• Improved handling on iOS app of rare manual sleep editing scenarios
Enjoying Sleep Watch? Please consider taking a brief moment to rate the us on the App Store! Want to give us feedback? Send us a note at email@example.com
Sleep Watch is the easiest, most accurate sleep tracking app I’ve used. The way it charts restfulness vs restlessness alongside my sleeping heart rate has taught me so much about my own sleep patterns. I tend to sleep at all weird hours… napping during the day and not going to bed until well after 1 AM. Sleep Watch accurately & automatically detects all my sleep – even 20 minute naps in the middle of the afternoon. This app has identified how irregular my sleeping patterns are and now I’m working to change that. I feel better, I’m less like Shrek in the morning and I have become more aware of how important a good night’s sleep really is. Sleep Watch is one of the few apps that I truly can say is life-changing.
Best track sleeping App
My problem with other apps is they tracking the sleeping from iPhone. This app tracking the sleep from apple watch and provide more information from my sleep every night
There is a bug on the last version which is exit the app whenever I tab discover tap
Thank you for the great app
I love the sleep watch. Every morning, I look forward to seeing how I slept.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 58.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Bodymatter, Inc.
- © Bodymatter, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X.