Track sleep with your Apple Watch automatically. No buttons to press. Just wear your Watch to bed and wake to insightful sleep analysis with personalized feedback. Discover ways to improve sleep habits. Don't have an Apple Watch? SleepWatch can be used without an Apple Watch by entering sleep times manually.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Wear your Apple Watch to bed (do not enable Power Reserve)
2. Upon waking, check the Watch or iPhone app to see your auto-detected sleep details; that's it!
3. Opt to confirm or adjust your auto-detected sleep times in the iPhone app
• Daily Briefings: Effortlessly get daily notifications about how you slept
• Includes Apple Watch App
• See last night's sleep details on your Watch
• Auto sync sleep data to Health app
• Auto Sleep: Automatically log your estimated Total Sleep Time, Total Restful Sleep Time, Avg. Sleeping Heart Rate, Sleeping Heart Rate Dip, Sleep Rhythm, and Sleep Pattern by simply wearing your Apple Watch to bed.
• Discover: Take control of your sleep habits with AI-powered, personalized insights. Using artificial intelligence, Discover uncovers the lifestyle choices you make that appear to help you achieve a better night's rest. The more data you track with SleepWatch, the more you can Discover.
• Sleeping Heart Rate Dip Tracking: Studies among particular populations suggest that the more heart rate slows—or "dips"—during sleep compared to waking may be better for both overall and cardiovascular health in years to come. Get motivated to build a healthier lifestyle and start tracking your sleeping heart rate dip today.
• Sleep Rhythm Tracking: track an estimate of how consistently you sleep at the same time each day
• 3-Day Sleep Level Tracking: a fun way to help you track and recover from recently missed sleep
• Go Premium to score and compare your sleep
MONITOR YOUR SLEEP
Getting adequate and quality sleep is part of a healthy lifestyle that may help us:
• Improve mood
• Reach weight loss goals
• Battle stress
• Improve exercise performance and recovery
• Elevate daytime energy levels
• Learn and retain new knowledge better
• Improve workplace productivity
• Boost immune system strength
• Build better cardiovascular and brain health
• Leveraging the state-of-the-art motion and pulse sensors in your Apple Watch, our algorithms estimate when you are asleep by analyzing changes in your activity and heart rate
• SleepWatch looks for sleep that totals at least 1 hour
• SleepWatch works by integrating with Apple Health
CAUTION - IMPORTANT SAFETY & USE INFO
• Do not rely on SleepWatch for medical advice or diagnosis. SleepWatch is not a replacement or substitute for professional medical care.
• Use SleepWatch for informational, general wellbeing and fitness purposes only.
• SleepWatch results are estimates only.
• Consult a doctor if you have any health concern or before starting any exercise program. Do not self-adjust medications.
SleepWatch Premium is available with a monthly subscription ($2.99/month). You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes Account. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The subscription will renew at the same cost.
* Terms of Service: http://sleepwatchapp.com/terms-of-service
• Now SleepWatch can help you keep track of how your sleep may be affecting your fatigueness level during the day by presenting you with a simple daily question. This new feature can be managed from the 'My Settings' section of the Account tab on the iOS app.
• You can now control your notification settings under the 'My Notifications' section of the Account tab on the iOS app.
• Fixed bug that caused the iOS app to crash when accessing Discover tab questions in rare cases
Enjoying SleepWatch? Please consider taking a brief moment to rate us on the App Store! Want to give us feedback? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I love the accuracy of this app. It’s very simple to read all the information that it takes during my sleep. I’m a stay at home mom and I’m always the last one in bed and the first one up. I bought this app because I knew I wasn’t sleeping enough and it was affecting my health. My doctor recommended I track my sleep so I gave this a try. I like that it showed when I went to bed and how much sleep I actually got while in bed. The longer I used the app the more it learned my patterns. I also like that it knows when I’ve had a really bad night of sleep and I receive the questionnaire asking why I did so bad sleeping. For example last week my son was extremely sick running a fever of 103.7 all night so I was up all night checking on him and changing out ice packs to help keep him comfortable until I could get him to the doctor the next morning. My app detected a total of 1 and half hours of sleep. I was able to tell the app I was “disrupted by a sick child”. Thanks for creating this app and continuing to make it that much better! 😊
This app has taught me to log sleep
It’s a nice app when the app’s servers are not down. When the servers are down, like today again, it tells you that “you don’t seem to have an internet connection” and you can keep trying for a long time, if you want to waste time doing nothing. But there is a “plan B” backup for when that all too frequently happens: look at the paper notebook you keep by the bed for the purpose of jotting down each time you enter or leave bed during the night and tally up the total times you slept during each time in bed. The app requires you to confirm sleep times each day for the sake of accuracy so I’ve found that such a sleep log notebook is far better than trying to rely on my memory for which times I was actually in bed, sleeping and which times I was sitting in a chair reading, with my Apple Watch wearing left arm motionless for long stretches of time. At first, I rated this app 5 stars. But now, because of its frequent “you don’t seem to have an internet connection” silly statements I’ve reduced it to 3 stars.
I am super bummed about my rating and this app. I bought the app after reading the reviews. While I understand that nothing will be full proof and 100% accurate with recording my sleep by just wearing a watch. However, I’d be more accurate knowing my sleep if I just looked at a clock before I went to bed and when I woke up. I could manually calculate my actual sleep. Here is the background. I have a newborn, so I wanted to see how much sleep I was actually getting. Figured the reviews were good enough, the app wasn’t expensive...it is worth a shot. Well, it was recording 7+ hours of sleep a night. Anyone that has ever had a baby knows you don’t get 7 hours of sleep in the first few weeks. So, I realized it was wrong. Twice in the last two weeks I haven’t even worn my watch at night and the next morning it told me I got 7 hours of sleep one night and 3.5 hours another. When I opened the app, it showed time of restful sleeping and not. I am guessing my watching charger got a good nights rest one night and not another. Clearly, the app doesn’t work correctly. Save your money folks.
- Bodymatter, Inc.
- 133.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bodymatter, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- SleepWatch Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.