See why millions of fans choose Sleeper for their fantasy football league. We have everything Yahoo!, NFL, ESPN offers, and more!
- Dynasty, Keeper, IDP, Superflex, 2QB, etc
- PPR, 0.5 PPR, Points per first down
- Free agent blind bidding (FAAB)
- Multi-team trades
- Next level player research center
- Sleeper Draftboard - the ultimate draft experience with draft pick trading and slow draft support
- Ultimate gameday experience with real time NFL scoring
- League History
- Taxi squads
- No Ads! 100% Ad-free. No banners, overlays, pre-rolls, etc.
- Open 365 days a year. Unlike other apps.
... and much more
Whether you play in our leagues or are just here for fantasy alerts, you'll always feel connected to your league mates due to messaging being at the core of every feature.
- Draftboard UI chat for live and mock drafts
- Buttery smooth league, group, and 1:1 messaging
- League chat
- Blazing fast load times
- Waivers process in seconds, not hours and waiver bids show up in league chat for ultimate shaming.
Also check out the fastest fantasy football alerts:
- We offer the fastest notifications in the industry
- See pinned messages as they come in for expert analysis on each alert
- Chat with millions of people in real-time about breaking news.
- Ask a question about your team and get answers instantly.
Sleeper (formerly Sleeperbot) is the ultimate platform for the fantasy football player.
Visit us on the web at https://sleeper.app
Another app update to kick-off the new NFL year
- Easily move leagues to Sleeper by importing yahoo and espn rosters.
- Upgraded friends flow to make it easier to find and chat with people on Sleeper.
- Updated look and feel for messages, leagues. We’ll update the design for other parts of the app throughout the year.
- A LOT of under the hood performance boost and bug fixes.
- GIF in chat optimization.
- Antonio Brown traded to the Raiders, and consequently shaved off his blonde mustache...and Sleeper app load times. The sleeper app is faster than ever.
Ratings and Reviews
(Almost) The best app for fantasy football
Having used sleeper for a few months now, I have to say it’s an amazing app. The news updates are super handy, the in app league chat is amazing since you don’t have to use another app for talking to league mates, the amount of options available in terms of league settings is amazing and just makes playing on this app more fun than basically every other. It does have a few issues that seem to be present on every app like scores maybe taking a bit to catch up, but it is never really a big issue. The only change I would like to see that would make this app worth five stars is a quality of life one. When viewing your team on the app I don’t see any way to get all (if not most) of your team and their scores in your matchup on the screen at once. Although I do sometimes enjoy the added info and the field position indicator under the player names, I would really love a compressed view where it would hide/get rid of the on field indicator and possibly their game stats for the week. Sometimes I just want to log in and see how all my players did compared to my opponents without having to scroll and dig for certain players. Maybe there could be a button or something similar that says “more matchup info” that would toggle this off and on. Other than this, I don’t really have any complaints about the app and think it is probably the best app for fantasy football currently available.
Developer Response ,
We made changes to score / pbp speed a while back so hopefully everything is fast for you now. We've profiled it against other apps to make sure Sleeper updates as fast or faster.
Best Fantasy Football App. Period!
I’ve used Yahoo, ESPN, and the NFL apps and they all pale in comparison to the Sleeper App. The news alert from team and player updates is the best in the business. The chat channels to discuss trades, waiver wire, and the draft is active and helpful. The ability to do multiple team trades is amazing. The only 2 things on my wishlist as an update is the ability to counter-offer and includes trades notes/comments like the Yahoo platform allows and an improvement on the Watchlist/Wishlist for Autodrafting. One team who autodrafted in our league got 5 WRs for the first 5 rounds. Some autodrafted teams were well balanced while others lacked any TEs or QBs. Even with those downsides I am migrating my current yahoo leagues over to the Sleeper app next year.
Developer Response ,
Counter offers and trade chat is coming near mid-season. We have re-designed the experience so you can have a back & forth with the other owner(s) easily on each trade and move pieces around.
As for Watchlist, we just added it last week, it's a global watchlist so you don't have to do it for each league. We hope you like it!
So far, so AWESOME!
Let me start by saying that I just discovered this app and I am still in the beginning phases putting together my first league in it. With that said, it’s basically everything I’ve ever dreamed of in fantasy app. From the draft board, to the greatest chat room system ever made to the intuitive player analytics GUI you can tell whoever developed this app are true hardcore fantasy sports nuts. Visual In-messaging trades get everyone into the trading market enjoyably and conveniently, you can even have 3 way trades! So far I am beyond impressed but I’ll have to come back when my league is a few weeks in to give a final Grade. Friendly enough for a novice while seemingly deep enough for even the most obsessed bro you ever met!
- Blitz Studios, Inc.
- 77.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Blitz Studios Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Cookies $0.99
- 100 Cookies $9.99
- 50 Cookies $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.