Sleep track allows you to track your sleep in any of all of these locations:
-using iOS8's Health app
-using app's own database
-automatically enter sleep data into Runkeeper's health graph.
You can track your sleep with:
-automatic sleep detection using the motion chip in an iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 or 6+. Take advantage of background updating to have sleep detected and entered completely automatically.
- built in alarm to wake up after a desired number of hours
- sleep timer to time hours slept
- manual entry of hours slept and quality of sleep
- Added iPhone 6, 6 plus support
Ratings and Reviews
Looks good but, start and keeps looping at the menu screen
This app claims to record and export data to HealthKit automatically. Not only does it not do that but I can't even get it to export my sleep to HealthKit manually through the app.
Perfect for tracking sleep with M7 & Health
I don't want to have to wear something to track my sleep. SleepTrack lets me do that and the automatic import of data to Apple's Health app is just want I needed. With the addition of background refresh, it does everything I need it to.
Note to developer: sometimes the app leaves a duplicate entry. Fortunately HealthKit interprets it correctly, but you can see the duplicate entries under Show All Data.
- Anurodh Pokharel
- 8.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Anurodh Pokharel
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Free $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.