Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Slender is one of those rare tools that fits neatly between development and design. Slender will scan your Xcode or Web projects and provide information on how image assets are being used. Exposing retina issues, unused assets, wasted space, and designer mistakes.
• Scan hundreds of file types for iPhone, iPad, Universal, Web, and Image projects.
• See how assets are being used whether static, dynamic, of fuzzy.
• Find warnings and errors on images including retina problems.
• Detection of duplicate images by filename or content.
• Quickly see what is taking up space in your project.
• Advanced image compression techniques.
• Automated removal of unused assets.
• Version Control friendly.
• Real time searching and filtering.
• Multiple project support with per source file information.
• Automatic detection and handling of embedded projects.
• Full support for Xcode Workspaces.
• Generate beautiful PDF reports on asset errors to share with your team.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
• NEW Added support for 3x image assets meant for the iPhone 6 plus.
• FIXED Color profile alert that wasn't showing for Retina HD launch images
• FIXED Reporting the wrong dimensions in points for @2x images
• FIXED Reporting of missing @2x and @3x assets for CarPlay app icons
• FIXED Incorrect table layout for large image set
Fuzzy Matcher Issues
The fuzzy matcher seems have some issues with it. Would it be possible to add a feature where I can force Slender to ignore certain false positives? For example, I have one line that includes "appendFormat:@"%s””, and this line is shown as a false positive for every single image asset I have.