Join in the conversation at the event you’re attending. Download Slido app and find your event by simply inserting the event code.
With Slido, you can:
- Send questions to speakers and panelists
- Upvote the best questions
- Participate in live polls
- Easily browse the event agenda
What is Slido?
Slido is an interactive Q&A and polling app for meetings and events. Event organizers can set up a Slido event in less than one minute while participants need just a simple event code to join the conversation.
* we’re bringing Topics, the new addition to our experimental feature Ideas BETA, to the app. Meeting or event organisers can easily begin with a topic and use Slido as a powerful tool for brainstorming to identify the best ideas out there.
* small improvements & minor bug fixes for a better experience with the app
Are you missing any important features in the Slido app?
Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Often used Prejudicially
I’ve been using this app for a year across numerous events in Austin, TX. The diversity of inquiry and answered questions had taken a nosedive. The venues that have used these are very likely to filter out all but the most bland low hanging fruit. The public ratings are often ignored, only easy questions answered, often no time or assistance allocated for newbies, no network accommodations for weak signal, this app intrinsically excludes non tech attendees, and has been specifically designed to isolate the pollsters from any feedback. I would suggest returning to a wireless microphone, it is more Democratic and diverse.
The app keeps crashing/freezing when entering questions. Also sometimes my questions got stuck in waiting for review
Any questions that have been asked, on the app or website, disappear. It’s annoying when you are reviewing the questions and they disappear.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.