SlickTasks Outline/Todo List
By Glam Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you ever feel overwhelmed with many different tasks in your life? SlickTasks can help you stay organized.
SlickTasks is a powerful task management/organization app. You will gain amazing productivity using SlickTasks's world class task management features.
In SlickTasks, your list is not just a boring flat list of to-do items. It won't get messed up when it grows. Think your list like a mindmap where items are organized into branches and sub-branches, which is great for organizing your brain.
✔ Key features:
- Unlimited subtasks, unlimited hierarchy levels.
- Customize your tasks by color, text style.
- Make recurring tasks.
- Tag, search, and filter your tasks.
- Group yours task with Smart Grouping
- Backup/Restore your data over the cloud.
- Rapid task entry.
- Landscape support in every screen.
- Share tasks by email.
- Organize tasks by drag and drop.
- App Badge displays number of overdue tasks.
- Full task searching.
- Amazingly fast syncing! It only takes seconds to sync all your tasks.
★ Sync tasks on multiple devices with SlickTasks online. Keep all your tasks in sync.
What's New in Version 1.6.8
- New Feature: Export as PDF (accessible from from Share/Export button in Task's Details Screen) and email exported file as attachment.
- Fast and stable synchronization.
- Fix a bug that was causing random crashes when adding new task.
All Glam, No Substance
1. They'll charge you later for syncing. Sneaky.
2. They've maximized key clicks for even the most simple thing. Inefficient.
3. You cannot print or export a single project for project / list related sharing: nope, it exports / prints only EVERY project -- can't share specific projects or lists with others related to only that project / list (useless for this). If you do send the exported PDF, they'll get to see your errands (like going to the dry cleaners) as well as their tasks to redesign the serial interface, etc. Very short-sighted.
4. Developers DO NOT RESPOND. Irresponsible.
5. Cannot copy, cut, or paste tasks. Basic function miss.
6. You cannot email a project or list.
Great hierarchical project list idea, poor implementation for real-world, grown-up use.
All Glam, no responsibility, no substance -- like a kid's costume jewelry.
Great app. Using an outline format to keep track of projects, notes and tasks is the only way to go.
Would be nice if the mark by Stars feature worked on the iPhone app as it does on the web and iPad.
Would be nice if there were a few more features. For example, it would be nice to designate a line item as a task vs a note and only have the tasks show up in the task view. If this were available then one could prioritize the tasks, then star the ones that need to be done right away or first.
Infinite Sub-Lists :D
This is the best list app out there, especially if you need lots of sub-lists and sub-lists for sub-lists. Great work! 2 suggestions: when entering multiple sibling entries, make it easier to add the next one instead of requiring exiting the keyboard then selecting to add a new sibling; and have a preferences option that allows you to see notes for an item on the main screen rather than having to drill down.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 27, 2013
- Version: 1.6.8
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Glam Software Co, Ltd
- © Copyright 2012 Glam Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- SlickTasks Plus - 12 month subscription$2.99
- SlickTasks Plus - 3 month subscription$0.99