SlideLab is the BEST app for you to transform photos into stunning videos. Make a video to record your precious moments, tell your stories, and express your emotion. With SlideLab, making creative videos couldn’t be easier! Only a few steps!
How it works
- Select and arrange your photos
- Polish photos with powerful editor
- Add transitions and music to spice up your slideshow
- Save or share it via Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, etc
- Awesome filters to beautify your photos
- Various transitions to choose from
- Select built-in music or your own music
- Photos can be kept as original without cropping
- Photos can be filled into the square automatically
- Zoom, crop, rotate and flip the photo easily
- Auto adjust the length in accordance with Instagram & Vine
- Adjust the start point of music freely
Get it to turn your memories into stylish-looking video, and share your happiness with family and friends!
Hello there! Fun facts time!
Did you know:
The terms "bug" and "debugging" are popularly attributed to Admiral Grace Hopper in the 1940s. While she was working on a Mark II computer at Harvard University, her associates discovered a moth stuck in a relay and thereby impeding operation, whereupon she remarked that they were "debugging" the system.
What was I talking about?
Ah, right! We made sure that not a single moth got stuck in SlideLab. Enjoooy!
Ratings and Reviews
Nice concept, lacking in delivery
SlideLab has some nice features such as quick image select, included music, and various transitions (purchase required). I upgraded to the pro version after having found what I thought would be a useful slideshow tool. However, I was disappointed to see several missing capabilities. First, this app only supports a square 1:1 format. Forget about trying to create a slideshow that fills a widescreen display. Second, transitions cannot be combined. The app cannot apply both a fade and movement. You can only choose one. Last, the max length for photos is three seconds. This is pretty limiting. Others have commented on image quality and it’s true that exported file loose quality. There should be options to include export size and quality.
While this app has promise, its execution is lacking and I’m disappointed to have purchased the pro version.
Love it bit Facebook keeps throwing it out
So easy to use and fast .... Love it!
But Facebook always throws it out saying I stole the pictures or the music said the music stills. I used the song "end of summer" for ,y grandkids Halloween party slide show and fav book says it's not my music and I can't use it....someone really needs to straighten facebook out on that! Cause I have used you songs every since I started using your apple all of a sudden I. Stealing music, I'm getting really upset with Facebook!
Great app for adding music from your iTunes library to a single photo or a collage of photos. Simple to use and superb results.
P.S. You can only use music that you currently have in your music library or music from their music library for your photos. If you are going to be doing this often, it wouldn't be a bad idea to get an Apple Music subscription so that you will have a larger selection of music to choose from for your photos.
- shang chen
- 51.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Secure Manager. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro $4.99
- Remove Watermark & AD $1.99
- Unlock Transition $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.