SlideShark Presentation App
By Brainshark, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SlideShark is the #1 app for showing PowerPoint from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch the way it was meant to be seen – with animations, fonts, colors, graphics, videos & hyperlinks intact. For individuals & businesses, SlideShark is a powerful, proven solution built by Brainshark, the leading sales enablement platform provider.
4,500+ reviews, 4.5 star avg rating!
25+ industry awards: ABA “Stevies” Gold Winner; TabTimes Best Sales App 2012, Best Productivity/Presentation App 2013
How SlideShark Works:
From your computer, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, UPLOAD a PowerPoint file (ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx) to your free, secure account.
Use SlideShark to download & SHOW the presentation on your iOS device.
BROADCAST your presentation over the Web in real-time to meeting attendees no matter their device.
SHARE the presentation online via email or social media for on-demand viewing by others & track the viewing results.
• Upload PowerPoint files via SlideShark site; open from email attachments on your device; or import from cloud storage
• Press Play to view or show presos on your iOS device
• Tap or swipe to advance animations and slides; swipe back to go back
• Swipe up to go to specific slides & access more features
• No internet connection required when presenting in-person
More Great Features:
• Download presentations to one or more iOS devices
• Access/import presos from Box, Dropbox, Syncplicity, ShareFile, SkyDrive or G Drive
• Connect to a projector or TV using VGA/HDMI adaptor (all iPads, iPhone 4 & later) or AirPlay via Apple TV (iPad 2 and 3, iPhone 4 & later)
• Play videos embedded in PowerPoint presos (.wmv or .avi format, PPT 2010)
• Use Presenter Mode to see slide notes, timers, animation counter & more (iPad 2 & later)
• Annotate slides while presenting
• Press/hold for Laser Pointer
• Click on hyperlinks to go to external websites
• Set slides to auto-advance and “loop” for trade shows
• Replace presos w/out losing tracking data
• Hide or re-order slides (iPad only)
• Use iPhone or iPod touch as remote control/laser pointer
• Pinch to zoom in on slides (iPhone & iPod touch)
Premium Features ($):
• Broadcast presos over the web to remote or in-person attendees via unique URL
• Improve follow-up w/ email alerts & viewer tracking for presentations broadcast live or shared online (know who viewed, when, for how long, which slides)
• Multi-user content distribution, control, mgmt & reporting
Visit SlideShark website to learn more, watch product videos, access support & FAQs, and compare features & pricing.
Sign up for a free SlideShark account on our website or register on the login page when you launch the App. A single SlideShark account can be used for all your iOS devices.
SlideShark for Individuals
• Free 50MB storage (refer friends to earn more)
• Upgrade to SlideShark PRO ($) for business features: broadcasting up to 10 attendees, detailed reporting & alerts on presentation viewing activity, and 1GB additional storage
SlideShark Team Edition ($)
• Multi-user access to content via searchable, permission-based folders
• Cloud-based content distribution & controls
• Central management of users, content, storage & billing
• Broadcasting to up to 25 attendees
• Detailed usage analytics & presentation viewing reports
• Single Sign-On• Start a free trial on our website
PowerPoint features not currently supported: animated gifs, slide transitions other than “fade” and “wipe”, triggers, macros, 3rd party components & some advanced animations. Broadcasting treats all animations as “appear” and does not yet support timed animations, embedded videos or external hyperlinks.
Free users are limited to uploads of 100 slides per presentation.
Show PowerPoint from your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch the way it was meant to be seen...with SlideShark!
What's New in Version 3.4.0
Single Sign-On & new security features for enterprise accounts, and several bug fixes!
Upgrade to SlideShark Pro to track viewing of your slides, broadcasting, and more!
Fantastic for Presentations
SlideShark is excellent for delivering presentations from your iPad. I typically build a presentation in PowerPoint and then deliver it using my iPad and an Apple TV connected to a projector. This arrangement gives me several benefits:
1. I'm untethered and I can walk among the audience during the presentation.
2. All notes entered in PowerPoint are readily viewable to me on the iPad and not to my audience.
3. SlideShark maintains all animations from PowerPoint; Keynote does not.
4. With SlideShark I can see what slides are coming next, how long I've been presenting, how long I've been on the current slide, my notes, how many animations remain, and I can jump forward or backward to any slide I want. And my audience only sees the current slide.
5. I can touch my slide to mimic a laser pointer on the screen.
6. I can annotate or highlight on the slide for the audience.
All around a very powerful application.
Update: Must have app for business
Update 12 March 2014
Use this app every week. From day one meeting teams amazed at what an ipad app could do with powerpoint. This app just keeps getting better and better. Truly is a 5+star app.
Thanks Slideshark team for all of the improvements.
Update 13 Dec 2013:
Only gets better with each update.
Truly one of the best productivity apps out there.
Really is 5+ stars.
Thought this app was not as good as the other reviews said it was. Downloaded, created the necessary ID and tried a few powerpoint files......WOW, totally taken back by how good this app really is for business. Then hooked it up to the projector.......one word...awesome. This will be one of my go-to workhorse apps from now on. Hate dragging the laptop to every meeting because of necessary powerpoint display requirements, now have a serious business tool to shed the laptop and still be ready to make the presentations. 5+ stars !
SlideShark incompatible with Apple TV
I have used PowerPoint for years, and love it. Our school has decided to go with an iPad platform. I was worried that all of the PowerPoints that I had would now be useless. However, I discovered SlideShark. I could now use our new flatscreen LED monitors with Apple TV to show all of my Powerpoint presentations and also have the added ability of being able to mark and draw on the slides in real time.
However, as soon as I started using it, I began to have issues. To use the iPad with the Apple TV, the iPad must be mirrored to the Apple TV. So far so good. However when I use SlideShark everything begins to work well, but in 5-15 minutes the Apple TV un-mirrors. I then have to stop and re-mirror to the Apple TV. Could be the TV you say? Well this only occurs with SlideShark. I have worked with Notability for over 40 minutes without interruption.
I hope that the creators of SlideShark find a fix for this issue ASAP. For the time being, I have returned to using my laptop pc. What a waste!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 30, 2014
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 21.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brainshark Inc
- © 2013 Brainshark, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1YR/1GB SlideShark PRO$94.99