SlideShark Presentation App
By Brainshark, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SlideShark is the award-winning app used by sales professionals and other presenters worldwide to present and share PowerPoints® from the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch the way they were meant to be seen—accurately and professionally every time. For businesses SlideShark is a powerful, proven sales presentation solution built by Brainshark.
4,500+ reviews, 4.5 star avg rating!
25+ industry awards: Appy Awards Winner 2014; TabTimes Tabby Award winner 2012-14, Readers’ Choice Awards Winner 2013
How SlideShark Works:
From your computer, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, UPLOAD a PowerPoint file (ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx) to your free, secure account. SlideShark also has direct integrations with OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and other cloud storage providers!
Use SlideShark to download & SHOW the pres on your iOS device.
BROADCAST your pres over the Web in real-time to meeting attendees, from your iOS device - no matter their device.
SHARE the pres online via email or social media & track the viewing results.
• Upload PowerPoint files via SlideShark site; open from email attachments on your device; or import from cloud storage
• Tap or swipe to advance animations and slides; swipe back to go back
• Swipe up to go to specific slides & access more features
• Offline presenting
More Great Features:
• Download presentations to multiple iOS devices
• Access/import presos from 7 different cloud storage providers
• Connect to a projector or TV using VGA/HDMI adaptor (all iPads, iPhone 4 & later) or AirPlay via Apple TV (iPad 2 and 3, iPhone 4 & later)
• Play vids embedded in PowerPoint presos (.wmv or .avi format, PPT 2010)
• Use Presenter Mode to see slide notes, timers, animation counter & more (iPad 2 & later)
• Annotate slides
• Laser Pointer
• External hyperlinks
• Set slides to auto-advance and “loop” for trade shows
• Replace presos w/out losing tracking data
• Hide/re-order slides (iPad only)
• Use iPhone/iPod touch as remote control/laser pointer
• Pinch to zoom in on slides
Premium Features ($):
• Broadcast presos over the web to remote or in-person attendees via unique URL from your iOS device!
• Improve follow-up w/ email alerts & viewer tracking for presos broadcast live or shared online (know who viewed, when, how long, which slides)
• Support for PDF files
Sign up for a free SlideShark account on our site or register on the login page when you launch the App. One SlideShark account can be used for all your iOS devices.
SlideShark for Individuals
• Free 25MB storage (refer friends to earn more)
• Upgrade to SlideShark PRO ($) for business features: broadcasting up to 10 attendees, detailed reporting & alerts on presentation viewing activity, and 1GB added storage
PPT features not currently supported: animated gifs, slide transitions other than “fade” and “wipe”, triggers, macros, 3rd party components & some advanced animations. Broadcasting treats all animations as “appear” and does not yet support timed animations, embedded vids or external hyperlinks.
Free users are limited to uploads of 50 slides per pres.
Show PowerPoint and PDF files from your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch the way it was meant to be seen...with SlideShark!
What's New in Version 4.0
Team Edition users can now upload, present, share, and track PDF documents!
Critical bug fixes.
Makes Presentations More Interactive
I have always wanted an app that cut the cord from my desk in my classroom. Something that I use my iPad and show presentations and notate over them as the presentation was happening. Slide shark allows me to walk around the room, interact with the students, do problems in my powerpoint and allow the students to make mistakes in problems and then correct the in the powerpoint.
My only complaint is that our school has gone to Google apps and we use Google slides and it is hard to convert a slides presentation and the. Upload it back as a presentation into slide shark. It would be nice if Slide Shark would be comparable with Google Slides as well. Therefore there would no longer any conversion errors or converting problems.
Reliable and has many useful features that are extra useful
I use SlideShark for training with my IPad and it's the best way to show slides. It has a "laser pointer" that is my finger on the iPad screen and allows me to make marks on the slides. I can save them that way if I choose to. It is also an convenient to have all PowerPoint slides available all the time. I don't have to carry a pc to class with me anymore. I also like the ability to share the slide shows with students and see when they watch them. Too many good things to say here.
I am a panelist at Anime and Video Game conventions, this app saves me a lot of hassle and allows me to carry my tiny iPad as opposed to my clunky laptop which helps immensely when I am trying to get from my hotel room to my panel room while wearing a Cosplay. I love the ability to just download my presentation and easily cue it up with just a few clicks,
I would recommend this app for anyone who needs to do presentations on the go but still wants a full PowerPoint slide-show! It provides convenience without sacrificing quality!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 11, 2014
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 22.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brainshark Inc
- © 2014 Brainshark, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1YR/1GB SlideShark PRO$94.99