SlideShark is the award-winning app used by sales professionals and other presenters to present and share PowerPoints® from the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch the way they were meant to be seen. Start your 15 day free trial. For businesses, SlideShark is a powerful, proven sales presentation solution built by Brainshark.
How SlideShark Works:
From your computer, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, UPLOAD a PowerPoint file (ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx) to your free, secure account. SlideShark also has direct integrations with OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and other cloud storage providers!
Use SlideShark to download & SHOW the presentation on your iOS device.
BROADCAST your presentation over the Web in real-time to meeting attendees, from your iOS device - no matter their device.
SHARE your presentation online via email or social media & track the viewing results.
• Upload PowerPoint files via SlideShark site; open from email attachments on your device; or import from cloud storage
• Tap or swipe to advance animations and slides; swipe back to go back
• Swipe up to go to specific slides & access more features
• Offline presenting
More Great Features:
• Download presentations to multiple iOS devices
• Access/import presentations from 7 different cloud storage providers
• Connect to a projector or TV using VGA/HDMI adaptor or AirPlay via Apple TV
• Play vids embedded in PowerPoint presentations (.wmv or .avi format, PPT 2010)
• Use Presenter Mode to see slide notes, timers, animation counter & more (iPad 2 & later)
• Annotate slides
• Laser Pointer
• External hyperlinks
• Set slides to auto-advance and “loop” for trade shows
• Replace presentations w/out losing tracking data
• Hide/re-order slides (iPad only)
• Use iPhone/iPod touch as remote control/laser pointer
Premium Features ($):
• Broadcast presentations over the web to remote or in-person attendees via unique URL from your iOS device!
• Improve follow-up w/ email alerts & viewer tracking for presentations broadcast live or shared online (know who viewed, when, how long, which slides)
• Support for PDF files
Sign up for a SlideShark trial account on our site or register on the login page when you launch the App. One SlideShark account can be used for all your iOS devices.
SlideShark for Individuals
• Free 25MB storage (refer friends to earn more)
• Upgrade to SlideShark PRO ($) for business features: broadcasting up to 10 attendees, detailed reporting & alerts on presentation viewing activity, and 1GB added storage
PowerPoint features not currently supported: animated gifs, slide transitions other than “fade” and “wipe”, triggers, macros, 3rd party components & some advanced animations. Broadcasting treats all animations as “appear” and does not yet support timed animations, embedded vids or external hyperlinks.
Trial users are limited to uploads of 50 slides per presentation. SlideShark PRO users get unlimited slides and presentations
Show PowerPoint and PDF files from your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch the way it was meant to be seen...with SlideShark!
Please note: SlideShark is being discontinued and will not be available in the App Store after December 31, 2018. The app is still available for existing customers. New accounts will no longer be created.
Ratings and Reviews
App Would be great IF....
1. I could share presentations instantly via email from my iPad. Mobile app currently does not support file sharing; you can only email someone a link to view it.
2. Viewing were easier. Currently there is no way to zoom in to a slide containing a lot of info; if you touch the screen it advances to the next slide. No good even on an iPad, since the screen orientation does not change. Screen borders are huge so detailed slides become impossible to read from the app.
These two points override anything good this app has going for it. I wish my company would find a different presentation-sharing app.
Limited use now that it has connectivity issues
App now has connectivity issues when using iPhone as slide advancer. Last 3 times I used it, phone stopped talking to ipad about 30 minutes in and I had to tap the ipad screen to advance. It negatively impacted my ability to interact with the audience. Not as reliable as it used to be.
Great app but too pricey
$100 is a lot to pay for a slide viewing app! It has great features, but for the number of times I will use it, it is simply too expensive. I will hate to see it go when the free trial ends...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.