Slidium is the best way to create a full-featured presentation in Markdown. Creating beautiful slides in Markdown has never been so easy.
# Key features
- Themes and Palets: Slidium comes packed with multipurpose themes. It also supports custom templates.
- Fit in Slide: Slidium will resizes texts and objects in order to make sure that all of them fit nicely in your slide
- Graphs and diagrams: Create amazing charts directly from your markdown presentation.
- Layouts: Each theme can have an unlimited number of different layouts, allowing to create good looking presentations in a minute.
- SVG icons: Dozens of vector icons are packed with Slidium. You can illustrate your slides, without needing additional downloads.
- Dark mode
# Built for productivity
- Create slides faster with Completion list and Format popup
- Rich user interface that can be customized to get a minimalistic distraction free environment.
- PDF export: Share your presentations with everybody in 2 clicks with the built-in PDF export
With "FitInSlide" Slidium will automatically adjust the font sizes and other elements size (images, graphs, ...) in order to avoid any overflow and make sure that all your content nicely fits in your slide.
## Themes palets
Themes can now have multiple palets.
## Dark mode
This new version fully supports Mojave and provide a Dark mode interface.
## Presentation configuration popup
Easily select a theme and a palet or modify meta date in one click.
## New operations in slides
- You can now copy and pas slides. It works inside the same presentation and also between different ones.
## Important technical updates
- Billboard JS
## New themes
## Bug fixes and performances enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Not really all that finished.
There are some pretty serious issues.
- The preview mode gets really confused in full-screen mode
- The templates don't seem to have multiple layouts available, just empty slides.
- The themes all seem to have a number of styling problems; not one of them seems ready for real use.
This has been super disappointing.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that you had this experience with Slidium. If you are still experiencing the same issues, could you please contact us?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.