sling Note - Web Clipping the Easy Way
By Mobilebuster.com Pty Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Wish to pair a web browser and a notepad Or a calculator and a notepad side by side? sling Note does exactly that plus many more!
On the left panel you have a web browser and a calculator while on the right panel you have a notepad and another web browser.
Combination of any two arranged side by side allows you to do many tasks which normally require switching between applications feel like a bliss. Eg: Drag calculator result, web clips, web link into notepad and vice versa.
Watch demonstration at http://www.mobilebuster.com
- Cut web clips and drop them into notepad.
- Drag web link into notepad and vice versa.
- Drag calculation result into notepad and vice versa.
- Annotate web clips, photos and text with pen, highlighter and tooltips.
- Drop text boxes and tooltips with movable pointer.
- Draw sketches and diagrams with automatic curve smoothing.
- Use three finger swipe gesture to switch between application easily.
- Landscape mode to pair two application side by side or Portrait mode to focus on one application.
- Email notepad page to yourself and other people.
- Export notepad page as a PDF
- Import PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS, Keys, Pages, Numbers and RTF files
- Translate website with one click.
- Dual browser to let you open Gmail, chatting, twittering, updating Facebook while browsing online.
- Import photo from your library
Task benefited from sling Note
- Online research
- Bug reporting and website annotation
- Photo annotation
- Product design and note taking
- Budget/scientific calculation
What's New in Version 2.1
Bug fixes and performance enhancement
Glad All Over
My last review of this app was on July 21, 2013. I'm glad that this app is still on the App Store. I found it to be very useful and the website is still in operation. I do wish the app could be updated a little though. It's been a long time since the last update. Back in July of 2013, I asked for a few features to be added. Here's what I asked for > > If possible, PLEASE add these features to the app: FEATURE - Ability to reverse (FLIP), turn or rotate images when using the notes side of the app. There are cut and paste features, but reversing (FLIPPING) turning, and rotating images or clip art are not there. If they are already there, I have not found them yet.
FEATURE - Ability to copy a page. Reason: So that I can save time attempting to duplicate the previous page. This would come in very handy.
I would be very grateful if any of the above features could be added. I am hoping to be able to rate this app five stars instead of four. THANK YOU for your attention and any help you could give. I hope that my review is helpful to everyone.
Favorite! Useful and fun to use
Simply one of the best among my app collections.
Forget about taking notes with pen and paper while searching internet, it does every recording for you in easy, effective and fun way. You mark, cut, copy, highlight, draw, save whatever you want at your fingertips. Using cut, move tool, you easily piece together one subject into a "scrap board", a newsletter...
It's highly multifunctional, best friend of those who enjoy to research online efficiently. It helps you become organized, never worrying about misplacing hard-get info in you huge collection.
Pretty amazing app!!!
There aren't to many of these kind of web apps. I started this journey looking for this type of app, mainly because I like my girlfriends galaxy note 5 which has the stylist pen w/ a bunch of options to clip things from anywhere. With that said I do love my iPhone. This app can indeed do the part of web clipping. This app has quite a bit of features.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 25, 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mobilebuster.com Pty Ltd
- © 2010 mobilebuster.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.