By blueHula Studios
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SLOems is the San Luis Obispo County Emergency Medical Service Division sponsored field guide. It enables providers to have quick and easy off line access to ALS and BLS policies as well as reference information and plans for mass casualties incidents, area nuclear power plant accidents and pandemic flu outbreaks.
• Off-line access to the latest SLO EMS Policies and Procedures
• Instant access to the closest area hospitals with distance and routing information
• SLO EMS News Feed- Keep up on the latest information from the San Luis Obispo County EMS Division
• GCS Calculator
• Dopamine Calculator
• San Luis Obispo-area CHP Dispatch information
• Access to Poison Control
• HazMat, MCI and other emergency response references
• Response plans and more!
NOTE: Access to hospital base stations is limited to public safety personnel only.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Updated Altered Mental Status Protocol
Updated Drug Formulary to include Dextrose (10%)
Added iPhone X compatibility
Minor bug fixes and enhancements
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 08, 2017
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Blue Hula Studios
- © blueHula Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.