SLOems is the San Luis Obispo County Emergency Medical Service Division sponsored field guide. It enables providers to have quick and easy off line access to ALS and BLS policies as well as reference information and plans for mass casualties incidents, area nuclear power plant accidents and pandemic flu outbreaks.
• Off-line access to the latest SLO EMS Policies and Procedures
• Instant access to the closest area hospitals with distance and routing information
• SLO EMS News Feed- Keep up on the latest information from the San Luis Obispo County EMS Division
• GCS Calculator
• Dopamine Calculator
• San Luis Obispo-area CHP Dispatch information
• Access to Poison Control
• HazMat, MCI and other emergency response references
• Response plans and more!
NOTE: Access to hospital base stations is limited to public safety personnel only.
Updated Altered Mental Status Protocol
Updated Drug Formulary to include Dextrose (10%)
Added iPhone X compatibility
Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Always up to date. Quick responses from developer.
Superb, easy to use
Very useful and well-thought-out app
- Blue Hula Studios
- 22.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © blueHula Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.