Connect to The Tribune app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from San Luis Obispo, Atascadero, Paso Robles, Pismo Beach, Arroyo Grande and other cities on the Central Coast of California. The Tribune and SanLuisObispo.com report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Central Coast.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Tribune opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Tribune app comes with complimentary web access to sanluisobispo.com, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first two weeks free. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to The Tribune app, eEdition and sanluisobispo.com.
Your credit card will not be charged until after the two-week free trial.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.sanluisobispo.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
We have fixed some small bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Miss the newspaper style layout
It is too bad the upgrade to iOS11 brought us this change in the SLO Tribune app. It is much more difficult to find the stuff worth reading. However I did find that by using the selection bar at the upper left you slide all the way to the right and select Obituaries and More you will find an option for e-edition. Click on that and you are back to a familiar layout. With the e-edition you can even read the comics.
On the upside, the pictures and access to videos are much enhanced
New Update Stinks
Please go back to the old app! The new e-edition stinks! I like to download and read later. If I wanted this edition I would use my computer. The update is horrible. I can't see continuing to pay for this!
Is the NY Times Sunday crossword puzzle? If you don’t have that, on top of this horrible layout, I am canceling my subscription. Does anyone read these reviews?
- McClatchy Interactive
- 65.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 The Tribune. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.