Whether you're at a local hill or you're deep in the Alps, Slopes gives you all the details you crave about your favorite days skiing or snowboarding. Track speed, vertical, distance, lift vs trail time, and more, all while going easy on your phone's battery. Then claim your bragging rights with awesome ways to share your day, including customizable images for social media and replays on 3D virtual mountains.
• Runs and lifts are automatically detected as you ride
• Battery friendly - ride hard and record all day
• Recording works deep in the backcountry without an internet connection
• Live stats on your phone and your Apple Watch
• Hands-free control with Siri on your iPhone and Watch
The Best Recaps
• Unique timeline view of your day with interactive map
• Stat breakdowns for each run and lift you took
• Replay your runs in 3D with speed heat maps
• Track your season totals and lifetime vertical
• Seamless integration with your photo library to auto-display photos from your trips
• Integrates with Apple's Health app to report workouts and calories burned
Show Off Your Activities
• Show off by sharing your day's stats on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using customizable images
• Export your day's activities to Google Earth and other apps back on your computer
Import Old Activities
• Import past activities from GPX files, KMZ files, or other tracker apps
• Use iTunes File Sharing to bring in multiple activities all at once
Upgrade to Slopes Premium and know everything about your days:
• Unlimited run and lift stat breakdowns
• Premium winter, terrain, and satellite maps on the run and lift breakdowns
• See your photos on the map of your day
• Live run-by-run breakdown of stats while recording
• Relive your runs on a virtual 3D mountain
• Automatic lift naming at supported resorts (over 250 world-wide and counting, more every week!)
• Individual recording unlocks and an Annual Pass subscription options available to be as flexible as possible depending on how often you go.
If you purchase an Annual Pass or a Household Pass payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://getslopes.com/terms.html
Note: GPS is required so iPads and iPods will not be able to record with Slopes. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Other factors such as the phone's temperature, battery health, and other apps running in the background can also affect battery performance. All-day battery life was tested on an iPhone 5.
- Improved the Help & Support area with new UI from HelpScout. This will also help people send feedback when they don't use Mail.app for email.
- Fix a case where Slopes might prompt you to create an account when you were already logged in.
- Fixed a case where 3D maps could get stuck loading.
- Fixed text cutoff on an iPhone SE in the Slopes merch store.
What was new in 2018.24:
- A new pass type: Household Annual Passes! I've gotten tons of emails every season asking for a way for families that ride together to all go in on Slopes Premium together and save some money. Similar to other apps introducing family plans, this Household Pass is a subscription that unlocks Slopes Premium for you and four other family members in the same house.
- If you're currently an Annual Pass holder, you can upgrade to the Household Pass today, no need to wait for your existing Annual Pass to expire! Head to the purchase screen for Premium (More -> Premium Learn More -> Grab) to upgrade.
- Slopes can now directly post share cards to your Instagram Story. Look for the Instagram Story icon in the list of share destinations!
- New Slopes merchandise to help you stay warm, exclusive to the 2018/19 season.
- Improved the process of moving to a new device: login information is now synced to iCloud Keychain if you have that enabled. If you don't, Slopes will detect a new device upon first launch after a restore, and helpfully remind you to you to sign in if you had a Slopes account before.
- Fixed a login loop when trying to restore purchases.
- Fixed a crash on the recording screen that could happen after buying a pass mid-recording.
Ratings and Reviews
Track speed, vertical, distance and more of your activity out on the slopes.
This app is god!
Just took this for a full day of sending with some friends and I really like this app. The speed tracker is wicked and I was super hyped when i broke 50mph. The mapping is also amazing, you can see each of the runs you did and the lifts you used. I was also amazing at just how far and high we skied. You would think that the gps recording and speed tracking takes a toll on your battery. It turns out it didn’t really at all! The app uses the gps and speed stats from the Apple health trackers and it’s relatively energy efficient. I started at 89% and on low power mode, with a bit of snap chatting and phone calling my phone dropped to only 56%. All in all I highly recommend this app. It’s made by one rad guy who wants to improve our days, which he definitely has. Also, everything I talked about is completely freeeee! So download this app and enjoy your adventure on the mountain.
I had stopped using iPhone apps to track my skiing as they just killed the phone battery. Slopes has a really good display of runs and is very kind to the battery. I ran it today for six hours of skiing and my battery was still over half full when I looked this evening. The display of dragging the timeline with the dot showing your position on a lift or slope is innovative. My one suggestion is to show the instaneous speed as well as the others - or instead of the average.
Here is an update. At 9:30pm the day before I start the new season I discovered that my season pass was not showing. I sent an email to support and had several responses and a fix from Curtis within 15 minutes. This is at 9:30 at night EST. You will not find that level of response from most app developers. Very impressed. (The problem came from my changing email address since originally subscribing).
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Consumed by Code
- 82.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 Consumed by Code
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Pass $19.99
- Single Pass $1.99
- Trip Pass $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.