Slopes: Skiing & Snowboarding GPS Tracker
By Consumed by Code
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your edge and relive your best days with Slopes. Whether you're at a local resort or deep in the Alps, Slopes gives you all the bragging rights you need about your days hunting fresh powder. Track speed, vertical, distance, lift vs trail time, and more, all while going easy on your phone's battery.
Featured by Apple, SlashGear, Wearable, Engadget, and more. Here's why:
• Runs and lifts are automatically detected as you ride
• Battery friendly - ride hard and record all day
• Recording works deep in the backcountry without an internet connection
• Live stats on your phone and your Watch
The Best Recaps
• Unique timeline view of your day with interactive map
• Stat breakdowns for each run and lift you took
• Replay your runs in 3D with speed heat maps
• Track your season totals and lifetime vertical
• Attach photos and notes to your activities
• Integrates with Apple's Health app to report workouts and calories burned
• With iOS10+ and watchOS 3+, get Activity Ring credit at the end of your day
Show Off Your Activities
• Show off by sharing your day's stats on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using customizable images
• Export your day's activities to Google Earth and other apps back on your computer
Import Old Activities
• Import past activities from GPX files, KMZ files, or other tracker apps
• Use iTunes File Sharing to bring in multiple activities all at once
Upgrade with a Slopes Pass and know everything about your days:
• Unlimited run and lift stat breakdowns
• Premium terrain and satellite maps on the run and lift breakdowns
• Live run-by-run breakdown of stats while recording
• Automatic lift naming at supported resorts (more every week!)
• Single-use, "Trip Pass" (one week), and Season Pass subscription (one year) options available.
If you purchase a Season Pass, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Renewals will be charged 24 hours prior to the end of your current Season Pass. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time in your iTunes Store settings. The current price for the Season Pass is $19.99USD per year and may vary from country to country.
Terms of Service: https://getslopes.com/terms.html
Note: GPS is required so iPads and iPods will not be able to use Slopes. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Other factors such as the phone's temperature, battery health, and other apps running in the background can also affect battery performance. All-day battery life was tested on an iPhone 5.
What's New in Version 2.5.4
- Fix for some Trace imports getting hung up on timezone lookup.
- Performance improvements for importing GPX files created when using a Trace puck.
I LOVE IT
It's a really well made app and I got all my ski-friends to get it. It was awesome and we just had a blast
Really cool features. Also the auto pause feature works really well.
Tracking Great, Analytics Incredible!
I've had an iPhone for nearly a decade and I believe this to be my first app review, because this app is worth it. Wow, does it even knock the socks off Vail Resorts' app in many ways. The integration to social media with fun facts and personal statistics is a treat. Really though, top speed and ability to replay your ski day have the best 'ah ha' moments that just keep giving. The little things are taken into consideration here and pricing is so reasonable for the 2-5 ski day person or the 100 ski day person. It had all 4 obscure mountains I hit and nailed the lifts perfectly. Kudos to having built a really strong UX!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Feb 23, 2017
- Version: 2.5.4
- Size: 57.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Consumed by Code
- © 2013 Consumed by Code
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Trip Pass$4.99
- Season Pass$19.99
- Single Ticket$1.99
- Season Pass - One Month$8.99
- Season Pass - One Year$19.99
- Season Pass - Upgrade to One Year$10.99