Slopes: Skiing & Snowboarding GPS Tracker
By Consumed by Code
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Going big doesn't matter if you don't know how big you went. Track your edge with Slopes. Whether you're at a local resort or in the backcountry deep in the Alps, Slopes gives you bragging rights about your days hunting fresh powder. Track speed, vertical, distance, lift vs trail time, and more, all while going easy on your phone's battery.
Featured by Apple, SlashGear, Wearable, Engadget, and more. With good reasons:
• Runs and lifts are automatically detected as you ride
• Battery friendly - ride hard and record all day
• Recording works deep in the backcountry without an internet connection
• Live stats on your phone and your Watch
The Best Recaps
• Unique timeline view of your day with interactive map
• Stat breakdowns for each run and lift you took
• Replay your runs in 3d with speed heat maps
• Track your season totals and lifetime vertical
• Attach photos and notes to your activities
• Integration with Apple’s Health App for calories burned
Show Off Your Activities
• Share your day's stats with an 4 different sharable images (3d map, vertical breakdown, and more) of your day on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Export your day's activities to Google Earth and other apps back on your computer
Import Old Activities
• Import past activities from GPX files, KMZ files, or other tracker apps
• Use iTunes File Sharing to bring in multiple activities all at once
Upgrade with a Slopes Pass and know everything about your days:
• Unlimited run & lift stat breakdowns
• Premium terrain & satellite maps on the run & lift breakdowns
• Live run-by-run breakdown of stats while recording
• Automatic lift naming at supported resorts (more every week!)
• Single-use, "Trip Pass" (one week), and Season Pass subscription (one year) options available.
If you choose to purchase a Season Pass, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current price for the Season Pass is $19.99/yr USD, and may vary from country to country.
Note: GPS is required so iPads and iPods will not be able to use Slopes. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Other factors such as the phone's temperature, battery health, and other apps running in the background can also affect battery performance. All-day battery life was tested on an iPhone 5.
What's New in Version 2.4.2
2.4.2 is another quick bug fix:
- Fixed "Share Slopes" showing up twice in 3d touch shortcuts.
- Fixed issue with lift names sometimes not showing up.
- Fixed season "# days" count to not count multiple recordings in a day as multiple days.
What's new in 2.4?
Huge updates for the Watch app:
- Thanks to watchOS 3 + Slopes v2.4 you’ll spend less time waiting for data to sync from the iPhone. Actions like pausing on the phone are now reflected near instantly. Update your Watches to watchOS 3 so Slopes can take advantage of the improvements.
- Slopes has a complication. On watchOS 3 you can add Slopes to your watch faces to see your recording status and the total vertical you’ve grabbed for the day.
- You can now end your day from the Watch, too (which means activity ring credit is finally possible, and next on my list of features to add for the Watch).
Tons of new features, including support for the latest and greatest in iOS 10:
- Sticker pack! Had a lot of fun making these with a friend. Let me know how you like 'em and what others you'd like to see.
- The Today Widget has been updated for iOS 10, supporting compact and extended views.
- The Today Widget has also received a facelift and better matches the look and feel of Slopes 2 and the Watch app.
- Added support for 3D Touch actions from the homescreen to start / pause / resume / end recording.
- Added support for Siri, allowing you to trigger start / pause / resume / and end recording commands via Siri commands.
- Added support for Taptic feedback on the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus.
- Switched season metrics to show days on the slopes instead of hours. Should me much more useful for those of you lucky enough to consider yourself ski bums.
- Fixed an issue with Apple Maps where the map of your day would display slightly offset from the center.
- Fixed an issue where Slopes Passes redeemed through iTunes, instead of in-app, might not show up on your account immediately.
As always - drop me a line. Let me know what you think of Slopes and what you'd like to see next! firstname.lastname@example.org
Just opened app after an update, it's not even a season, and you know what - it is awesome, it shows my total stats for last season, how you could not love this well designed, fun and useful app that helps you track your rides without any effort?
Fantastic App!! Simply Brilliant!!
I use the app for snowboarding.
In all honesty I did not expect such an incredible app, for free especially.
This app will make you the envy of your friends. It's a "set it and forget it" app which makes it really that much more practical.
It incorporates a fair amount of stats that are very relative to your snowboarding/skiing experience.
Don't forget to start the app at the beginning of your day!
Thanks guys, please keep this jewel free!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 23, 2016
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 52.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Consumed by Code
- © 2013 Consumed by Code
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Season Pass - One Month$8.99
- Season Pass - One Year$19.99
- Season Pass - Upgrade to One Year$10.99
- Season Pass$19.99
- Trip Pass$4.99