Track your edge and relive your best days with Slopes. Whether you're at a local resort or deep in the Alps, Slopes gives you all the bragging rights you need about your days hunting fresh powder. Track speed, vertical, distance, lift vs trail time, and more, all while going easy on your phone's battery.
• Runs and lifts are automatically detected as you ride
• Battery friendly - ride hard and record all day
• Recording works deep in the backcountry without an internet connection
• Live stats on your phone and your Apple Watch
• Hands-free control with Siri on your iPhone and Watch
The Best Recaps
• Unique timeline view of your day with interactive map
• Stat breakdowns for each run and lift you took
• Replay your runs in 3D with speed heat maps
• Track your season totals and lifetime vertical
• Seamless integration with your photo library to auto-display photos from your trips
• Integrates with Apple's Health app to report workouts and calories burned
Show Off Your Activities
• Show off by sharing your day's stats on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using customizable images
• Export your day's activities to Google Earth and other apps back on your computer
Import Old Activities
• Import past activities from GPX files, KMZ files, or other tracker apps
• Use iTunes File Sharing to bring in multiple activities all at once
Upgrade with a Slopes Pass and know everything about your days:
• Unlimited run and lift stat breakdowns
• Premium terrain and satellite maps on the run and lift breakdowns
• See your photos on the map of your day
• Live run-by-run breakdown of stats while recording
• Relive your runs on a virtual 3D mountain
• Automatic lift naming at supported resorts (over 250 world-wide and counting, more every week!)
• Single-use, "Trip Pass" (one week), and Season Pass subscription (one year) options available.
If you purchase a Season Pass, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Renewals will be charged 24 hours prior to the end of your current Season Pass. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time in your iTunes Store settings. The current price for the Season Pass is $19.99USD per year and may vary from country to country.
Terms of Service: https://getslopes.com/terms.html
Note: GPS is required so iPads and iPods will not be able to use Slopes. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Other factors such as the phone's temperature, battery health, and other apps running in the background can also affect battery performance. All-day battery life was tested on an iPhone 5.
2018.16 is a quick fix for a crash on launch if you had recorded at certain resorts.
What's new in 2018.15:
- A powerful new run & lift editor. The old trim tool has been replaced with a brand new timeline editor:
- Remove any lifts or runs Slopes detected inaccurately, like when you leave Slopes running when you hop on a shuttle back to the lodge.
- Tweak the start / end of a detected lift or run.
- Swap a run for a lift and visa versa. Great for when you rode a lift down but Slopes said it was a run.
- Add any runs or lifts Slopes missed, useful for tinier resorts where there isn't enough vertical to auto-detect them.
- Media playback control in the Watch app. Swipe right when recording to access playback controls.
- Improved and larger layouts on the new series of Watches.
- New complications for the new watch faces.
- Siri shortcut support on iOS 12. Use Apple's Shortcut app to start skiing and kick off your favorite music at the same time. (Might I recommend "It's go time!" as your custom phrase for that?)
- Improvements to tracking in AR after you've placed the mountain.
Note: this version drops support for iOS 10. Slopes now requires iOS 11 and watchOS 4.
Ratings and Reviews
Track speed, vertical, distance and more of your activity out on the slopes.
I had stopped using iPhone apps to track my skiing as they just killed the phone battery. Slopes has a really good display of runs and is very kind to the battery. I ran it today for six hours of skiing and my battery was still over half full when I looked this evening. The display of dragging the timeline with the dot showing your position on a lift or slope is innovative. My one suggestion is to show the instaneous speed as well as the others - or instead of the average.
Here is an update. At 9:30pm the day before I start the new season I discovered that my season pass was not showing. I sent an email to support and had several responses and a fix from Curtis within 15 minutes. This is at 9:30 at night EST. You will not find that level of response from most app developers. Very impressed. (The problem came from my changing email address since originally subscribing).
This app is god!
Just took this for a full day of sending with some friends and I really like this app. The speed tracker is wicked and I was super hyped when i broke 50mph. The mapping is also amazing, you can see each of the runs you did and the lifts you used. I was also amazing at just how far and high we skied. You would think that the gps recording and speed tracking takes a toll on your battery. It turns out it didn’t really at all! The app uses the gps and speed stats from the Apple health trackers and it’s relatively energy efficient. I started at 89% and on low power mode, with a bit of snap chatting and phone calling my phone dropped to only 56%. All in all I highly recommend this app. It’s made by one rad guy who wants to improve our days, which he definitely has. Also, everything I talked about is completely freeeee! So download this app and enjoy your adventure on the mountain.
- Consumed by Code
- 75.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 Consumed by Code
- In-App Purchases
- Single Ticket $1.99
- Trip Pass $4.99
- Season Pass $19.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.