Slow Fast Slow is an app for manipulating the speed of videos you shoot on your iPhone. It works especially well with slo-mo videos. Use the intuitive interactive timeline to slow down or speed up your videos. Additionally, you can add pitch control, as well as clip reversal.
• Import videos from your Photo Library.
• 240 fps videos (iPhone 6 and 6 Plus) can be slowed down to 1/16 speed, which is twice as slow as the built in camera app.
• Pitch Control: Retain the correct audio pitch even when the video is sped up or slowed down.
• Backwards playback.
• Add and remove points to adjust the timeline.
• Export videos in the original ratio or square.
• Requires iOS 10.
- Added a new Studio Neat Store. Now you can purchase many of our products, right in the app with Apple Pay.
- Reversed the ordering of the home grid. The latest project is now listed first.
- Various visual design tweaks.
Ratings and Reviews
From slow motion to hyper speed, control how fast you want to shoot.
I love that you can add and remove points! A lot of other apps don’t have this option but thank god this app does! If you’re not happy with your edit you can still go back and fix it!
Solid, straightforward app
This app is extremely simple to use and effective at what it does—slow/fast video with easy ramp up/down functionality. The only thing I can think of to make it better would be to make the ramp up/down transitions smoother. Besides that it’s perfect.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.