Slow Fast Slow is an app for manipulating the speed of videos you shoot on your iPhone. It works especially well with slo-mo videos. Use the intuitive interactive timeline to slow down or speed up your videos. Additionally, you can add pitch control, as well as clip reversal.
• Import videos from your Photo Library.
• 240 fps videos (iPhone 6 and 6 Plus) can be slowed down to 1/16 speed, which is twice as slow as the built in camera app.
• Pitch Control: Retain the correct audio pitch even when the video is sped up or slowed down.
• Backwards playback.
• Add and remove points to adjust the timeline.
• Export videos in the original ratio or square.
• Requires iOS 10.
- Added a new Studio Neat Store. Now you can purchase many of our products, right in the app with Apple Pay.
- Reversed the ordering of the home grid. The latest project is now listed first.
- Various visual design tweaks.
Ratings and Reviews
From slow motion to hyper speed, control how fast you want to shoot.
This app does not have the exposure it deserves. It doesnt try to scam you into unlocking or paying for extra features. It does great for slow and fast. Yeah, theres limits but by exporting and re editing, you can surpass the limit. Its easy to use and you can speed up and slow down in one clip. Most other apps i have come across or either or and not both. Honestly, i dont know why this app has more exposure, this is great! Its crashed on me maybe once out for 25-30 uses. Yeah the rendering might take a bit but thats acceptable for the amount it lets you edit per video.
The only thing i would say is a con is that its a bit hard to fine tune on a small phone screen but other than that, i recommend 100%
What I was looking for
I wrote a review previously and the developer responded but the review never showed up here. So I am posting it again. I found this app after going through at least a half dozen scammy ad-ridden video speed apps. This app is actually pretty good and it does what it says. The only downside is the 800% limit. So if you want to make a 4000% faster video you have to make a sped-up video and then import that video and speed it up again. So its just an extra step, big deal! It’s also a nice touch that it gives you a choice to use the chipmunk audio or just sample the regular audio playback speed. 4 out of 5 stars. Almost perfect.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.