By Zozi Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stop worrying and just subscribe to all the RSS feeds you like.
Slow Feeds singles out your low-volume RSS subscriptions, so you don't have to.
Don't miss posts
- Low volume feeds won't be drowned out by the river of news.
- You will see your leisurely blogging friends monthly post in Slow Feeds.
Don't worry about subscriptions
- You won't have to worry about subscribing. If it's too much, it won't clog up Slow Feeds.
- To let you go even further into the not-worrying-about-subscriptions zone, Slow Feeds ignores all folders and tags completely. Seriously.
- Syncs with BazQux Reader, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, FeedHQ, Feedly and NewsBlur
- Syncs with custom hosts running a feed service compatible with the Feedbin, NewsBlur or Google Reader API
- Subscribe to RSS feeds from anywhere with the Slow Feeds iOS extension
- Background Fetch
- Mark articles as read/unread, starred/unstarred
If you upgrade to the full version (via one-time In-App-Purchase), Slow Feeds will give you even more ways to experience your feed subscriptions:
- High Volume feeds
- Starred items
- Hot Links: Analyze posts to find commonly linked webpages
- Images: Show all article images as one combined gallery
- You can add and remove subscriptions
- You can manually overrule the Slow Feeds/High Volume categorization per feed
- x-callback-url compatible service to subscribe to feeds or websites
- You can have multiple RSS reader accounts
If you already bought the upgrade, or the full version before it was free, but don't have the features, go to "Upgrade" in the app's Settings and try "Restore Purchases".
What's New in Version 4.5.1
Bugfix release is fixing bugs :-)
Fixed: Older starred items were suddenly forgotten
Fixed: Feedly Authentication failed silently
Fixed: NewsBlur Sync problems
Fixed: Suboptimal split view collapse handling on 5.5 inch screen iPhones
Sorry! And thanks to the people who reported these instead of silently shaking fists in my general direction.
Slow Feeds is Great for RSS Power Users!
This is a great app for anyone who subscribes to a large number of RSS feeds.
It is also perfect for anyone who wants to easily subscribe to RSS from within Safari through a share extension.
You can try it free and then decide if you need the premium features. The share extension is available without the In-App purchase.
Slow Feeds is very useful for RSS Users and is well-maintained by the developer.
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 17, 2015
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stefan Pauwels
- © 2012-2015 Stefan Pauwels
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Slow Feeds 4 Full Version$2.99