Capture Long-Exposure photographs with Slow Shutter! Create beautiful photos of moving objects with features usually reserved for expensive DSLRs. Version 2.0 was designed from the ground up, we used feedback from users and experts to create the highest performance Slow Shutter app ever. Slow Shutter is now easier to use, more intuitive and offers the highest quality results. It just works!
- AUTO - Perfect for waterfalls, ghost photos and other moving objects.
- LIGHT TRAIL - Capture hypnotizing photos of night traffic, fireworks, carousels and other moving lights.
- NIGHT - Capture bright, noise-free photos in low-light conditions!
- Real time preview.
- Full photo resolution support in Auto and Night modes. Maximum framerate is used in Light Trail - this can be modified in iOS Settings.
- Adjust exposure in Light Trail and Night modes.
- Adjust Freeze in Auto mode.
- Tap “Shoot” button again to stop capture.
- To improve sharpness use a tripod.
- iOS 11 compatibility
- new icon
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes when trying to save
It’s working good for everything else, but pointless if I can’t save the photo.
Thanks for 64 bit!
Thanks to the developer for saving this app from not working with iOS 11 by making it 64bit! Great app, I love it!
Great! But it’s not working!
The app is fantastic, I love it and the pictures I can take with it. But it’s not working! I take the picture and when I try to save it it closes! Please check it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.