The SM Works app is your gateway to information about South Milwaukee, more closely connecting you with city services and the people who provide them. Use this public service portal to do everything from contacting city departments and local elected officials to diving into the municipal code, and a lot in between. And for those potholes, code compliance issues, and other local problems that need attention, the SM Works app makes reporting them easier than ever. This app uses GPS to recognize your location, gives you a menu of common requests from which to select, and allows you to upload pictures or videos to accompany your request. Also use the app for requests like reporting drainage/flooding issues, missed trash/recycling concerns, damaged trees, weed/grass complaints, and others. Residents can also track the status of reports they or other members of the community have submitted.
Enhanced user experience and bug fixes.
- City of South Milwaukee
- 51.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008-2018 SeeClickFix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.