Preparing your business for a disaster can help save lives, merchandise and money. This app helps small
business owners and managers complete their disaster plan, and capture and store vital records, incorporating
research-based educational information. You’ll be guided step-by-step in creating, saving and sharing a
disaster plan for your business.
- Tips for creating a disaster plan
- Ability to inventory important equipment with photos
- Ability to export your plan as an Excel-compatible CSV (comma separated values) file
Ratings and Reviews
Overall, good app for small business disaster planning. I have a couple topics I’d like to recommend adding.
Renaming Emergency Contact Information to Emergency Services Contact Information. This helps define the information as first responder and insurance services, as the script asks for.
2. “Emergency Planning”
In the Emergency Contact Information heading, adding a space for (job title / Position) gives planners a chance to build a prioritized list of management/staff to contact in a disaster.
Identifying critical information and how to protect/reconnect with priority information is key in continuity of a business.
These areas do not need to be articulated in-depth. I would just create space for these recommendations, as small businesses are going to need this information for staff/client safety, and insurance claims, payroll, and any assisted/government funding for reestablishing operations.
- North Dakota State University
- 2.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2015 North Dakota State University. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.