Smart Construction Calculator
By Tod LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily work with fractions and convert units automatically. Add 5/32 inch to 1/8 inch and see the result in either fractional or decimal form. Convert 5 lbs to kilograms, or mix and match units by adding feet to meters.
This app is extremely flexible and sophisticated, yet very simple to use. There is no "convert" button. There is no menu of units. You just type in a number, press the units it's using (like yards) and then press the units you want to show it in (like feet). It's that simple.
• Convert from one unit to another (8 feet to inches)
• Work with fractions like 1/4 and 2-2/3 right off your blueprints
• Easily divide or multiply measurements, even if they're in fractions
• Add different units (10 kg + 5 lbs)
• Use it like a normal calculator, with great features like undo & redo and copy & paste.
• WEIGHT: pounds (lb), ounces (oz), kilograms (kg), grams (g), metric tons (t), US tons (t US), UK tons (t UK)
• LENGTH: miles (mi), yards (yd), feet (ft), inches (in), kilometers (km), meters (m), centimeters (cm), millimeters (mm)
• AREA: acres (ac), square miles (mi²), square yards (yd²), square feet (ft²), square inches (in²), hectares (ha), square meters (m²)
What's New in Version 1.1
Fixes a bug when converting millimeters to other units.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 19, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Tod LLC
- © 2013 Tod LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.