Smart Converter Pro 2
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The world's best selling video converter for Mac, since 2011.
The fastest video converter on the App Store with movie and TV show metadata, subtitles, folder monitoring and batch conversions. Smart Converter Pro 2 has it all.
It’s so easy to use - just drag your video or audio files onto Smart Converter Pro, select an output preset and convert. Smart Converter Pro analyses your files and only converts the bits that need to be converted. This means less waiting and top quality conversions.
The Pro Difference
Smart Converter Pro offers a bunch of amazing features to make your conversions quicker, smarter and more convenient:
* Folder monitoring - convert anything that hits your monitored folders
* Movie and TV Show info - automatically add key info about your movies
* Subtitles - include subtitles, add external subtitles and even load subtitles from the web!
* Audio tracks - include any or all of the audio tracks in your movies
* Batch processing - queue up and convert as many files as you like in one go
* Set destination - you decide where you converted files go
* Decide whether to send converted files to iTunes
* AC3 and DTS surround sound passthrough and conversion
Why So Smart?
When you drop a media file into Smart Converter Pro and choose a conversion type, it immediately analyses your file and works out what needs to be converted.
In many cases neither the video nor the audio need converting. In some cases just one or the other need converting, and in a few cases both will need converting.
Smart Converter Pro only converts the parts of your movie that need it and leaves the rest alone. This makes Smart Converter Pro faster that every other converter while maintaining the highest possible quality video an audio in the converted movie.
Awesome Workflow Support
Smart Converter Pro has been optimised to not only provide the fastest video conversions possible, but to simply your life also.
This is done by combining powerful automation features which work seamlessly together.
Here's how it works:
- Folder Monitoring: tell Smart Converter Pro which folders it should check for new downloads
- Metadata lookups: Smart Converter Pro will automatically pull in artwork and movie/show descriptions
- Subtitles: set your language preference and if the movie or TV show is in a different language Smart Converter Pro will pull in the required subtitles. Really.
- Send to iTunes: Once all the magic is done, Smart Converter Pro will add your file to iTunes, ready to watch on AppleTV or sync to your iOS devices
Give the Smart Converter Pro workflow a try and simplify your life.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
This update addresses some minor issues for users on OS Sierra.
New conversion output to support the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
There's a few other little fixes as well including:
• Fixed some audio not passing through properly
• Fix for some subtitles
• Fixed a colour space bug
• Fixed file times preference
Thanks to our beta testers!
Want to tell us about a problem or maybe just ask a question? Go to support.shedworx.com.
DOES WHAT IT SAYS!!!
I’ve been using it for about 6 months, worth every penny and does and excellent job of converting whether single or batch. I’d receommend it to anybody; simple enough for a 5th Grader! Peace and happy converting!
wow esta es la mejor aplicación para convertir videos incluso para mkv sin duda la recomiendo no pierdan el tiempo en descargar aplicaciones que no sirven esta es la mejor …… y la versión pagada es aun muchoquemejor la verdad es increibleeeeeee. yo en especial lo uso para archivos MKV a Ipad 3 y los convierte con los dos idiomas dependiendo cuantos idiomas tenga el archivo y lo mejor cuando los reproduces en tu iPhone ,iPad o cualquier dispositivo mobil le podrás cambiar el idioma. sin duda el la mejor actual mente tengo la versión pagada y creame que estoy feliz..
I’ve been using the free version for quite some time. Then, I had to recently had the need to do batches, which the Pro version offers. To my surprise, there was so many features I had no idea I was missing outside of the batch feature. If you’re in need to do a bunch of conversions, this is the app you need. Keep in mind, you don’t have much control of encoding, as you’re restricted to the presents. That being said, they’re good. If you need to tweak your conversions, I’d suggest using Handbrake (free) as it give you much more control. If you just need to do the quickest conversions without the need of completely re-encoding your multimedia, this does the trick well. The only thing I would like would to have the ability to actually edit the meta tags when you import from IMDB. I would highly recommend.
- Category: Video
- Updated: Oct 27, 2016
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Systemic Pty Ltd
- © 2015 Systemic Pty Ltd
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor