By Yousef Mannaa
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**** 2 Day Sale!! to celebrate the release of "Carpenter Pro" http://goo.gl/U6FVJ ***
This handy tool allows you to find the optimal cut layout of a large sheet cut into smaller pieces with minimum scrap. Just enter the large and small sheet dimensions, and the tool will generate the optimal cut layout diagram. You can email the generated output image, or save it into your Photos Album.
This tool is great for tailors, carpenters, metal sheet cutters, glass cutters and even photographers printing small photos on a large graphics paper who want to minimize expensive graphics paper waste.
- Draws optimal cut diagram on full screen.
- Draws annotations, yield (number of sheets) and scrap percentage right on the diagram.
- Email annotated diagram graph to anyone.
- Save annotated diagram to your Photos Album.
- Quickly try different dimensions and watch the layout change.
I'm open to all suggestions and enhancement requests.
What's New in Version 1.1
1. Added Print Capability - Now you can print the optimal cut diagram via Air Print with or without annotations on the diagram.
2. Number pad now includes the decimal point when entering dimensions.
3. Added logic to detect low device memory condition when large and small sheet dimensions are too far from each other.
4, General bug fixing, spelling mistakes...etc.
How do you give 0 stars?
This app is idiotic, it only optimizes for one size to be cut out of a larger sheet. If you were building a cabinet for instance and had five different sizes you needed to get out of a 4x8 this app would do you 0 good. Only if you happen to need just one size. Horribly dumb, don't waste your money on this.
Waste of money
Should have read the other review not the description.
Only allows one small cut dimension. This app is totally a waste of money and useless
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 26, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yousef Mannaa
- © 2011 Yousef Mannaa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.