Sleeping is one of the most important part of our life.
The sleep is responsible for our mental health, physical health and the quality of our life.
The damage from sleep deficiency can occur in an instant (such as a car crash), or it can harm you over time.
Sleep deficiency can raise your risk for some chronic health problems. It also can affect how well you think, react, work, learn, and get along with others.
Smart Cycle Alarm was specially developed to help you sleep smart.
When we sleep, we experience different sleep states, from deep sleep to light sleep.
The state you are in when your alarm clock goes off will decide how tired you feel.
The intelligent Smart Cycle Alarm monitors the signals received from your body, to wake you up softly, when you are in the lightest possible sleep state (natural waking phase), feeling refreshed and relaxed, instead of tired.
- Wakes you up in the lightest sleep state;
- Detailed graphs and statistics for every night;
- Special settings and options for your preferences;
- Pleasant selected sounds to wake you up;
- Wake up with your iPod music;
- Counts and tracks your heart rate;
- Customizable wake up phase, from 10 to 90 min;
- Customizable snooze;
- Use vibration as backup;
- Works in background;
- Sleep aid sound to help you fall a sleep, regular and intelligent, with 11 different sounds;
- Uses iPhone's proximity to save your battery;
- Export Database as a CSV file;
- Help information;
- Share your sleep data on Facebook, Twitter or via Email;
- The app uses HealthKit, in order to gather Sleep Analysis Data to Health app. When alarm rings and user wakes up, sleep data about current sleep or nap is saved to Health, Sleep Analysis. Also user can prevent saving data to Health app, by disabling this functionality in Settings
- Because Smart Cycle Alarm uses iPhone's accelerometer, you must be able to place the iPhone correctly next to you.
- To prevent your device to turn off during the night, make sure you can keep your device connected to the charger.
Official Website: https://vgfit.com/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/vgfitcom/
Bugs fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Don't ask for a review so much, otherwise good
I'm actually writing this because I want to. I like the interface and customizability of the app. I have been using Alarm Clock by iHandy and haven't used this alarm clock yet, but it seems to have other helpful features such as tips, sleep sound and the option to choose to write your sleep data to Health app or so. I really like the Bells and Quick piano tones as well, they sound great. The app asked for a review as soon as I looked back at it to check something, sigh.
Potentially a great app
This app has possibilities, however, you can not access the tools menu without stopping the alarm. This means you will have to use it multiple times before finding the right snooze and sound pattern that works best for you. You also cannot edit written data to make it more accurate if you have had to utilize your other alarm to wake. The app has potential, but the convenience of tweaking the alarm from any screen is a necessity. If this resolved, I'd definitely consider retrying the app and raising the star level.
A great app
However if you adjust the way the alarm sets up in a more friendly way rather than the sun and moon it would be perfect .. just make straight simple...
- VGFIT LLC
- 55.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © VGFIT 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.