Take yourself and your business paperless! Turn your existing documents into smart forms that can perform calculations, create template fields, capture images, and capture signatures.
Smart Forms is the successor to our highly successful Type on PDF and Sign-N-Send family of apps that has allowed over 100,000 users to go paperless.
Here are just a few of the things you can do with Smart Forms:
- Fill out forms you receive with typed text and written signatures and send them back as PDF documents
- Create your own template forms of your existing PDF or MS Office documents complete with calculated fields
- Capture data on your own forms and then post the captured data back to your own database server
- Add or remove pages from PDF documents
- Store your documents in the cloud for backup and sharing with anyone you choose.
This app is free to download and use and places an ad on each PDF page that is exported. This can be removed using in-app purchase. Complete instructional videos that show you how to use the app. To watch a demo video of how the app works go to https://vimeo.com/82632365 or visit our website at www.tipirnenisoftware.com
Minor bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Professional Productivity Software
Smart Forms allows you to do much much more than just fill out forms. I don’t use the cloud feature but I gladly pay the small yearly fee. It’s a huge bargain. I use it and another program by Tipirneni software, Filing Cabinet, daily. A third app by them, PDF Splicer, is also excellent.
I use Pdf Splicer to prepare multi page files for Smart Forms. I use Smart Forms to fill out complicated repetitive multi page forms over and over with amazing speed and flexibility. I use Filing Cabinet to create powerful databases of simple forms (iPad) and on the go homemade powerful databases (iPhone).
There are tons of power features for these apps. There is great video training for Smart Forms and Filing Cabinet. Over the years I have received many instances of personal support from the developer.
Unless you pay for the spendy upgrades, there is a giant red "watermark" at the top of every page. I like the old "Type on PDF" but it's no longer supported. I would gladly pay a $10 one time fee for this app, with the cloud as an extra, but I won't be held hostage every time I want to send docs. There are too many other programs out there cheap or free.
I really had high hopes for this new version of type on PDF... fail. Documents I uploaded were locked, so I couldnt type on them, only sign, there are still no folders to keep things, just one long list... it has a lot of little bugs and issues that are just not worth the time
- Tipirneni Software LLC
- 28.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Tipirneni Software LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 year subscription $9.99
- 30 day subscription $0.99
- 5 watermark-free sends $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.