By IT Cases
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Notice to all our users ***
After updating to iOS 8.0 your data is not lost and may still be available under another profile. Please allow some time for your device to sync with iCloud and check your profiles (down-left icon on the main app screen)
Monitor your weight. Keep your blood sugar in check. Record your cholesterol. Compare your blood pressure measurements. Track your health with ease. Ideal for people that have diabetes or high cholesterol values.
Pomihealth helps you meet your goals by providing an easy way to record, view and share your lab results.
Get Started quickly
- Chose from many units of measurements (lbs, kg, in, cm, mg/dl, mmol/l).
- Create multiple User Profiles. Track the health of all your family members.
- Quickly track your Weight, Blood Pressure, Blood Glucose, Cholesterol, and Triglycerides.
- Monitor your progress with beautiful Charts:
• Blood Pressure (systolic, diastolic, heart rate)
• Blood Glucose (before meal, after meal, fasting, bedtime, average, A1C)
• Cholesterol (total, hdl, ldl)
- Turn on iCloud so your measurements are automatically available on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
Share your measurements
- Quickly and easily share your measurements and graphs with via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
- Send you measurements to your doctor via Mail in a beautifully designed PDF
- Print your measurements wirelessly with AirPrint
Disclaimer: If you have an emergency medical condition, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital. In no way should the information found on this application be considered as medical advice. Information in this application is for educational purposes only and does not replace the clinical judgment of your treating physician. IT Cases assumes no responsibility for any circumstances arising out of the use, misuse, interpretation, or application of any of this information.
What's New in Version 2.2
Optimized for iOS7.
Good App but developer won't take recommendations
The app is a good health tracker, but needs improvements like a note pad independent of entry readings, for lifestyle changes that effect or change the potential readings also there is a note pad in input sections but it would improve the app to have a medication amount and time stamp, and food consumed as a option.
Best app in my list.
This is the one that anytime I use it always work and keep records flawlessly . I love this app and would recommend it to anyone who wants to keep tabs of the readings in a super neat easy way.
Love This App
I keep trac of my weight, blood sugars, and blood pressure and heart rate. It helps me stay on top of my health issues and encourages me to improve. Plus. I have all my data when I visit my doctor. Excellent app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 17, 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IT Cases LLC
- © 2013 IT Cases LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.