This application allows to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any Samsung Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any app or content on your iPhone or iPad to your Samsung TV.
HOW TO USE:
1. First of all, make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Samsung TV. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Open "Settings" on your iPhone/iPad, then tap "Control Center".
3. For iPhone: please turn on "Access Within Apps", then tap "Customize Controls". For iPad: please tap "Customize Controls".
4. Scroll down and look for "Screen Recording" from the "MORE CONTROLS" list. Then tap the green '+' button to add the "Screen Recording" control to the "INCLUDE" list.
5. On iPhone X / XS / XR, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen to open "Control Center". On iPhone/iPad, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen to open "Control Center", then Long Press / Force Press / 3D Touch the "Screen Recording" control (NOT "Screen Mirroring") to open the app list.
6. Scroll up/down and find "Smart Mirror" in the list, then select it and tap "Start Broadcast".
• Mirror your iPhone/iPad screen to your Samsung TVs or devices.
• Supports Samsung TVs, Samsung Blu-ray players, and various Samsung devices (manufactured in 2012 and later).
• Supports both portrait and landscape orientations for screen mirroring.
• Consumes fewer resources, so your iPhone/iPad won't run slowly during screen mirroring.
• You will experience a latency (usually between 1 and 5 seconds) on your TV screen during mirroring; it is impossible to achieve zero-second latency which makes it unsuitable for gaming. However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
• DRM-protected content can't be mirrored, e.g., Netflix video.
• Video stream only, no sound.
Dear Customers! We are constantly working on the app improvements and promise to bring your sound support soon!
- Fixed bug with landscape orientation on iPad
- Fixed some crashes
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. Controls my tv perfectly. It would be good to include the full features of Samsung sound bars to control sound rather than just the volume. Something to think of when updating
Everything has become easier with the application!
DOES NOT WORK DONT BUY
Is there a way to get refund for this app that doesn’t even work. First issue with the app is it has a 30 seconds delay. I don’t think I would call that screen mirror with that bad of delay. Next issue is that it disconnects after every 45 seconds. You have to start the app again and that’s a pain. Big waste of money and would like to get my refund.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.