Smart Office 2
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
View, create, edit and share Microsoft Office documents on your iPhone or iPad.
Smart Office makes viewing, creating, editing and sharing Microsoft Office and other documents on the move even easier through a contextual interface; drag and drop editing; sharing to email in original or PDF format; and sharing to Drop box, Box or Google Docs.
PRINTING included! No need to buy a separate Printer app. You can print to thousands of wireless printers from 34 manufacturers including HP, Epson, Canon and Samsung. However, not all printers or network configurations are compatible.
CLOUD FILE ACCESS! Download your files directly from Box, Dropbox and Google Docs.
Manage files using Artifex’s Visual Explorer file manager. See thumbnails of your document in the Timeline view and helpful information in Document Info View. The Smart Office 2 Dashboard is your new hub for mobile office activity.
Our benchmark viewing technology means you can view Adobe PDF, image files, plain text and other standard applications, without losing important content.
Load email attachments, edit and send back while you’re out of the office or in a meeting. Create new documents from scratch. Smart Office is the only office application that allows you to create documents using a FREE set of preloaded templates.
Smart Office is intelligent, it adapts to your device with UI included in the application developed to know whether you are using a Tablet or Smartphone.
--- Features ---
- View and edit major office documents.
- Edit text directly in your document.
- Export to PDF.
- Print to thousands of wireless printers, but not all.
- Choose fonts, colors, alignment, formatting, move images, and more.
- Unique Document Info View.
- Visually appealing Timeline View
- Send and receive email attachments.
- Create and delete files in storage.
- Recalculate spreadsheets and update charts with new formulas.
- Zoom to any size from multiple-pages-on-screen, to huge.
- Slide show presentation.
- Cut and paste selections to the special scrap book and system clipboard.
- Undo mistakes easily.
- Reflow pages to fit screen or use full page layout.
- Tablet user interface with easy dialogues.
- Phone UI, with multi-touch or single touch gestures.
- World’s first stereo 3D document viewing.
- High performance loading and zooming.
- Search for text, and follow hypertext links.
- Navigate easily to any page with convenient gestures.
- Dropbox file sharing to cloud storage.
- Google Docs file sharing for some files, beta
- Box file hosting cloud service.
- Create new documents from optional templates.
- File browsing is convenient and fast.
- Save correctly in original format without losing data.
--- File formats ---
- Microsoft Office: all versions since 1997:
- Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx (viewing and editing);
- Adobe Acrobat PDF Viewer, PDF Reader, Save as PDF;
- JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images (viewing);
- Vector WMF and EMF diagrams (viewing).
- Print to selected wireless printers supporting HP PCL3GUI, PCL6, PCL5, Epson ESC/P-R, Samsung SPL.
--- Languages ---
Application localized for:
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
View documents in the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Korean, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
--- Connect ---
For up to date product news, sneak peaks and announcements find us on Facebook and Twitter:
What's New in Version 2.1.20
Document format enhancements.
Pretty Darn Good
Ok you do not have 100% full capability of the Official Microsoft Word & Excel but this program is awesome. I can email word or excel file from my laptop to my IPad, import them, edit, and email it back out. I can even save the file to my IPad. I can also wirelessly print that doc or spreadsheet because It locates wireless printers. Fonts, colors, formatting is all there. It's clean and smooth. It will take a short bit to get accustom to entering data when working with spreadsheets but Its still fully functional to what I need it for. You can save a few dollars by buying cheaper programs like Documents 2 but prepare yourself for the frustrations that are inherent of cheap programs that have a serious lack of format ability and functionality. Im not a Microsoft power user. I use word and excel to do my school work and also to manage the contracts and order forms for my catering business. This program does everything I need. I have no complaints for $10.
Solid editor, a few tweaks makes it better
I've been using this for the last few months, and for my light use it has been great, but there are a few things that bother me.
The biggest of those is the top toolbar on Excel docs. The thing is a behemoth on iPhone landscape, not letting you see hardly any of your document. Please find a way to make it thinner, maybe moving the Sheet buttons somewhere else.
Also, please add the Share option to the documents menu when you do hold-tap on a document (along with the Delete, etc). This would save me from going into the doc to do the sharing I need.
This is a good app that allows you to store and create you word docs, ppts, excel sheets, etc. I purchased this app when Google took over the Quick Office Pro app. The user interface is way better than Google's. There is very little if any lag when typing. The only thing that would earn this app 5 stars is the ability to organize your documents into folders and password protect them. Otherwise this is a great app, especially when compaired to Google's products.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 24, 2013
- Version: 2.1.20
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Artifex Software Inc.
- © Artifex Software Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.