Do you have troubles for managing thousands of photos and videos? Are you looking for a photo portfolio app? Smart Photo Album is exactly you are looking for...
* Automatically organize photos based on existing IPTC and EXIF meta data
* Tag your photos and videos, they are automatically organized
* One photo or video can appear in multiple albums
* Assign star ratings to your photos and videos
* !! Find photos and videos by tag, select a tag from a list and all photos that match are displayed instantly
Smart Album used filters to filter your photos on meta data, the following filters are supported:
* Tag filter; photos that are tagged with the specified IPTC tags
* TIFF Camera model; photos that are made with specified Camera Model
* EXIF Lens model; photos that are made with specified Lens
* IPTC Star Rating; match specified Star Rating
* EXIF Date; match after, before on in between dates
* The Tag filter supports AND and OR logic, for example, if there are photos tagged by Event A and Event B, you can create albums that contain:
- Photos from both event A AND Event B
- Photos from either Event A OR Event B
- Exclude Photos from either Event A AND/OR Event B
* You can combine filters; it is possible to filter all photos that match TIFF Camera Model and match IPTC Star Rating
* Create, Move, Delete Smart Albums
* Assign Album cover photo
* Change Album sort order
* Photo gallery
* Slideshow; will display Exif date, IPTC tags, and IPTC Star Rating
* Share photos on Facebook, Twitter
* Send photos by email
* Smart Photo Album makes use of these open source projects:
* MWPhotoBrowser - Used for the Slideshow.
* MBProgressHUD by Jonathan George — Used for Activity indicator.
* WEPopover by Werner IT - Used for the popover view
* URBSegmentedControl by Nicholas Shipes - for the AND/OR control
* LLRoundControl by Dan Giralte - for the include/exclude control
* Appirater by Arash Payan - for the Rate me popup
- Prevent personal photos displayed in Smart Album
If you use Smart Album to present your portfolio or catalog and don't want to show certain photos you can use the new Global Filter Feature under Settings.
- Fix Reset button hiding underlying tag
- Fix crash on iOS 5
- Fix black screen on first time use under iOS 8
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing way to organize photos
I've had this app for years and it is a great way to give stylists inspirational ideas!
****People that give it low reviews because they thought it was something else should not even bother writing a review. This app is simply for organizing photos by keyword (most like created by the user) and at this it is amazing!
**** update. App is so well designed that it works flawlessly on iOS 12. For such an old app, this is impressive.
Incredible tool. Best $3 I spent in a long time
I have thousands of pics on my pc
I tagged to sort. This allows me to easily browse them. Some apps do not read those but make new tags on the iPhone. It let's you make a folder in the photos of a group without duplicating photos.
Only allowed me to tag 10% of my photos
I was excited about this app until it only picked up less than 10% of my photos to tag. I checked all the settings and nothing was wrong. I can't even figure out why it imported the photos it did. It randomly picked photos across 15 years and several events. Great idea. Too bad it doesn't work with high volume. If you can't do them all, it's a waste of money
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.