The Parker Sporlan SMART Pro/R Service Tool, along with unique Bluetooth Low Energy sensors, provides temperature and pressure differences, and quickly calculates superheat and subcooling by utilizing embedded refrigerant data.
Contractors and technicians will enjoy the user friendly design and precise calculations based on National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Refrigerant Properties.
• Ability to record data, generate custom PDF reports, and share data files or reports from within the app
• Customizable display – The calculated results in the order you prefer.
• Selectable units of measure
• More than 115 refrigerants (pure and mixtures) are available.
The Bluetooth Low Energy sensors are offered for sale from Sporlan Division of Parker Hannifin.
About Sporlan Division:
From the 1947 launch of the Catch-All®, the world’s first molded core filter-drier, to today’s intricate electronic valve and controller packages, for over 80 years Sporlan has set the industry standard for the development and manufacture of leading edge HVACR components.
About Parker Hannifin:
Founded in 1918, Parker Hannifin Corporation is the world’s leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets.
About Semireg Industries:
Based out of Minnesota, Semireg Industries, LLC develops award-winning software applications that integrate with hardware using Bluetooth Low Energy, WiFi and USB. Applications developed by Semireg enable users to understand complex systems with intuitive control of sensors and data visualizations.
• Fix: Calculations and PT Chart issues in some locales
• Fix: Filter Pressure Sensors default switch in Settings menu
• Fix: Unavailable sensors appearing in Setup or Count
• Other various improvements
Ratings and Reviews
iPad Pro 9.7 is under investigation
It seems Apple has an issue with the iPad Pro 9.7. I understand that this app developer is working with Apple to resolve the issue. All other devices work great though!
I pad pro 9.7
After big up date all probes now work with I pad pro 9.7,
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.