Build and submit a professionally typeset resume in minutes. Simply fill in your information, and Smart Resume Pro produces a clean, properly formatted PDF resume you can email directly, post online, or print out.
Now you have NO EXCUSE not to get your resume done!
BUILD A PROFESSIONAL RESUME IN MINUTES
Smart Resume Pro produces properly designed resumes that send a professional message.
Beware of Apps and guides that encourage you to make "fancy" resumes. Unless you work in a specialty industry, these gimmicks often send the wrong message:
- Using unnecessary colors and styles.
- Using fonts that are hard to read, or don't render correctly on different platforms.
- Including your photo when one isn't explicitly requested by the job description.
Smart Resume Pro helps you avoid these common mistakes and more, giving you an edge over other applicants.
It includes 10 professionally drafted examples you can use as a template.
SCORE THAT INTERVIEW
Smart Resume Pro is designed with only one thing in mind: Getting you invited to that interview.
It has a full feature set with everything you need:
- Creates cross-platform compatible PDF resumes
- Email resumes directly
- Print in-App right from your iPad or iPhone/iPod Touch
- Export to 3rd party Apps such as Dropbox, Box.net, etc.
- Create unlimited resumes, one for each company if you want
- 10 professionally drafted examples provide a starting point, or inspiration
- Use pre-defined sections or create custom ones
- Add an optional photo to your resume
- Rearrange sections to suit your needs
- Create a specific cover letter for each company, properly addressed
- Integrated spell check to help avoid typos
- Optional fine adjustments to text and margin sizes to fit the page
- Live previews on the iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Very good resume writing application
I just updated my resume for the first time since 2007 using this app. The overall process is good, and the functionality is intuitive and well designed. The example resumes included are great for a starting place if you haven't written a resume before, or haven't done so in a long time. I am very happy with the final draft of my resume that I produced with the app.
One feature that I didn't see, and would really like is the ability to import an old resume from Word, PDF or various other formats.
The only real usage issue I had is that finishing one entry and beginning another entry within the same section is a bit cumbersome and requires backing out one step and then back into the same section (of course this shortcoming could also be due to fatal ID-10-T errors, and inadequate attention to detail and not reading any instructions on the part of the end user...)
As other reviewers have said, I hate worrying over my resume and it just seems like so daunting. This app is a lifesaver. I just started with the easy stuff and worked my way through. In fact, I worked on it in between customers at my current job. It saves everything as you go, so you don't have to worry about losing valuable time and information. I love this app.
Slick, intuitive, comprehensive.
This resume app is a perfect way to start building a successful career.
If you feel daunted with the thought of creating a resume, have no fear because this app will guide you through it step-by-step, and it is a completely painless process.
It is concise, to the point, and produces a professional result that will impress potential employers.
Thank you so much for creating this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.