Smart Shopping List is a feature rich and easy to use shopping list app! Great for doing your weekly groceries and planning for parties and holidays.
- A holiday shopping tip: If you are planning to get gifts for your friends and family, create a list for each person, and add the list of items that you think might be great for them.
* Featured in What's Hot and Top Free for both iPhone and iPad in Productivity.
***** FEATURES *****
- Support for multiple shopping lists.
- Create reminders in your Calendar for an item or a list.
- Assign aisles to items to help guide you through the store in your preferred order (grocery tip: sort the frozen/refrigerated food aisle at the bottom to keep your ice cream from melting or meats from going bad).
- Add a budget to your shopping list, and each item shows a subtotal to help you adjust your list to stay within budget.
- Manage your item expiration dates and set reminders to notify you when an item is about to expire.
- Store cards, coupons, insurance information, and anything with a barcode or QR code in the Wallet.
- Use photos to help with your shopping trips, share screens on Facebook and Twitter.
- Sync your shopping list across multiple devices.
- Tons of options in Settings to customize the app.
- Local currency support, eg. $ ¢ £ ¥ ฿ RM €.
- Option to enable sales tax calculation and which items it applies to.
- Discount and coupon friendly.
- Share on Facebook, Twitter, Email and Text Message.
- Customization screen for feature control and personal user experience.
- Universal app (no additional purchase needed to use the app between multiple iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch authorized on the same iTunes account).
- Released over 150 new features and enhancements since app launch.
- Customer Support with Knowledge Base (https://decimalsoftware.zendesk.com).
* Color your app with 7 skin colors! *
- Hot Pink
- Luscious Red
- Forest Green
- Raven Black
- Vivacious Orange
- Earth Brown
- Ocean Blue
* Check out the What's New section of the app description to see all the features we have added since the app was launched.
For feedback on this app, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.
This app was designed and developed in California.
- Fixed layout issues with iPhone X.
- Updated Dropbox SDK.
Ratings and Reviews
Great list app
I love everything about this app. Not only do I have my grocery list always with me (instead of leaving it at home on the table as I often used to do), but I can make separate lists for each store where I regularly shop, just adjusting from my master list what I am out of at that time. I have also put my travel/packing list on here. It's great to have a place where I can keep all my lists together. I highly recommend this app.
No longer works
I have used this app for a number of years, being able to create multiple lists for the different stores I shop. I could make my list on my iPad at home, upload it to Dropbox (required), and download to my phone when I went shopping. All of a sudden I’m getting an error when I try to load/download from Dropbox, getting a “general 400” error message. I’ve tried contacting Decimal Software for a resolution, and have received no response. I’m now looking for another app. Not happy, since I’ll have to enter all my lists again!
I love this app because you can make different lists for different stores, and organize it by isle. No more wandering around the store a million times when you forget things on the other side of the store
- Decimal Software, LLC
- 24.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Decimal Software, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Budget Manager $0.99
- No Ads Package $0.99
- Hot Pink Skin $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.