Complete tool to manage team for professional and amateur coaches. Continuously improved based on your suggestions.
Five main app modules (selected with coaches’ assistance):
Easily add your players (import from Contacts). Besides basic info such as name, photo, preffered foot or contact info, you can set player’s technical, mental or physical attributes and edit them when your player makes progress.
2. Matches (2 match modes)
- ”QUICK MATCH” (simple mode): enter match result and optionaly a few basic statistics (shoots on target, ball posession, cards etc.)
- ”MATCH MODE” (complex mode): set lineup, subs bench, tactic and log EACH match event: goals, assists, substitutions, cards, etc. (25 preset event types and the ability to extend the list and add your own events). You can also add match notes at the end to evaluate players
Like in the real world, Practice consists of drills. This app has a built-in drill liblary but you can also add own drills by hand or import them from our second app: ”Coach Tactical Board for Football.” Once you’re prepared to practice, you can enter ”Practice Mode,” to check attendance and begin practice. Here, you can evaluate each drill and add notes.
There are 3 ways to add drills:
- Quick: from ”Add Practice View,” type new drill name in the search box and press ”Add.” Later you can set dill details such as description, image, equipment or focus.
- Standard: go to the drills liblary from ”Practices View” and add your drill with all its info. Presing on drill image, you can import your drill from the aformentioned Tactic Board app.
- Tactic Board app: Open Tactic Board, prepare drill (or load from playbook) and press ”Export to Team Manager.”
Plan your next day or week using our schedule (which has calendar form). Here, you can add any event: match, practice or task. Moreover, you can set reminders to not miss any event. If you manage more than 1 team schedule; it will show you all events.
Top coaches must analyze team performance and progress. Remember, numbers don't lie. This module is split into 4 sections:
- Team: Analyze team performance (games won / lost, goals scored / lost, average ball posession, discipline and more). Stats can be sorted by competition or match host.
- Players: Detailed stats for each player, viewable from inside the chart and check which points are strong or week for each specific player. Stats can be sorted in competition.
- Ranks: Check who has the most goals scored, assists, or who has the higest average match notes. Almost 30 rankings that can be sorted by competition.
- Practices: Track attendance (who work), check average attendance and player evaluations (average for drills from Practice Mode).
SmartCoachPro (Yearly) subscription:
• Unlocks all App features
• The Subscription is annually and it costs 19.99$ / year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings or through App's More->Manage Subscription
• No cancelation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us:
1. Match Convocations.
2. Crop photo tool.
3. Player's match report.
4. Set Exercise duration.
5. Add reasons of absence (practice).
6. Few small tweaks & improvements.
7. iOS12 support.
Ratings and Reviews
Really Complete for Initial Release
I’ve used a dozen or more of this type of app over the past 5 years and this is a really comprehensive app for coaches... no hesitation to upgrade whatsoever, a lot of thought obviously from someone who has been the same situation and ready to test out the match day features this week.
couple of ideas:
- ‘Chalk Board’ type of area to tinker with formations with team / players without creating a match.
- Player #0 should be an option (currently only options are 1-99)
- Player photo option (or toggle on/off) in the visual formation (not just name/#)
-Twitter updates (when you enter a game event, certain ones post to feed, exp: goal, score update, etc.)
- The interface is really great as is for a mobile app and for events in the present or future. For me I would like to have the option to enter past match data (simple things like game / date / goals / result) via an import (CSV, web interface) with the basic result / date etc. of past matches (or even prev years) without having to tediously go through 1 by 1 by 1 one for each data event scorer etc.)
All in all looking forward to future updates and great work on this one! A+++
I wish there was a way at the end of the game you could see the stats for the whole team and not just each person individually. It’s makes it confusing, as I want to look at the whole team and see who did what.
Also, it would be great if I could edit a game as well after the match has been completed (e.g. opponent name), or even be able to update the current game with a player who came late and you didn’t include on your roster for the game.
This app is very easy to use, and I’m not a fan of the monthly payment plan... I think it should just be a flat charge for the app. It does what it needs to do. It is by no means a professional or super exceptional stat tracker.
It’s a good app for those who are willing to pay.
I am in my second year as head coach at our local school and have been through a lot of money and time to find an ap that worked and was simple to operate for me or a statician. Great app with very responsive support should you need it
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Grzegorz Kipa
- 39.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Evlonsoft
- In-App Purchases
- SmartCoachPro $5.99
- SmartCoachPro (Yearly) $19.99
- SmartCoachPro (Monthly) $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.