'Odii' which used by more than million people of domestic and overseas is audio guide service for telling history and culture of Korean tour spots.
From Prehistoric age and Three Kingdoms of Korea (Shilla, Baekje, Gaya) to present!
'Odii' has various themes of tour: History and culture tour, Walking/Course tour of cities including Seoul, Jeju, Incheon, and Jeonju, UNESCO tour including Hahoe Folk Villages and Haeinsa Temple, and National Museum tour.
Furthermore, anybody can use easily with improvement for more simple design and various sharing function. Enjoy your valuable tour more easily with 'Smart Tour Guide'.
◈ Serviced Languages: Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese.
◈ Serviced Themed Tour
- Silla History Tour, Baekje History Tour, Gaya History Tour: Stories about historic relics of the Silla, Baekje, and Gaya times. (Seorabeol, Bulguksa Temple/Seokguram Grotto/Gwoereung Royal Tomb, Gameunsaji Temple Site/Tomb of King Munmu, Daereungwon Ancient Tombs, Baekje Cultural Land, Ungjin Baekje, Hanseong Baekje, Sabi Baekje, Geumgwan Gaya, Daegaya, etc)
- Walking & Course Tour: Walking tours and pre-arranged tour courses of famous tourist areas are lead with fun and interesting stories behind each attraction.
(Seoul—Myeong-dong/Namsan Mountain/Jongno/ Bukchon, Hapcheon, Jeongeup, Yeonggwang, Gunsan, Jeonju, Namwon, Gochang, Gimje, Muju, Buan, Sunchang, Wanju, Imsil, Jangsu, Jinan, etc.)
- City Tour: Must-see attractions in famous cities of Korea are put together in a single tour.
(Ulsan, Chuncheon, Gyeongju, etc.)
- Slowcity : introducing Korean slowcity selected as international slowcity(Yesan-daeheung slowcity)
- UNESCO: 'Odii' will guide UNESCO heritages of Korea which are recognized universally.
(Jongmyo Shrine, Royal Tombs of the Joseon Dynasty, Hahoe Village, Yangdong Village, Haeinsa Temple, Baekje Cultural Land, etc.)
- Traditional temple trip : listen beautiful famous temple story selected by Korea Buddist Culture Agency.(Seoul traditional temple, Kangwon traditional temple, Jeju traditional temple)
- Museums/Exhibiton Hall: Intriguing stories behind relics that still embrace the breaths of our ancestors.
(National Museum of Korea, Gyeongju National Museum, Gongju National Museum, Gimhae National Museum, Buyeo National Museum, etc.)
# Winner of the UNWTO Ulysses Award for Innovation in Research and Technology
# Winner of the PATA Gold Award for Marketing Media
# Grand Prize winner at the Mobile Award Korea
◈ Main Functions
- Audio guide: You can hear stories about the culture, history or secrets about tourist attractions.
- Photos: Vivid pictures show you around the attractions without having to go to each location.
- Script: If you prefer to read about the tourist attraction, the script of the audio file is also available.
- Map: A map of your current location and a map of the attraction is provided so you can easily find how to get there.
- Sharing: You can share the interesting story of tour spots through SNS or messengers.
- Widget: Each tourist destination has a widget source code that can be used on a website or mobile device.
◈ Contact us
We will improve 'Smart Tour Guide' following your opinion.
If you need to improve function or modify audio content, let us know by email (email@example.com). We will consider and deal with it as soon as possible.
◈ Use Guide
If you download the audio file on Wi-Fi, you can save on data charges that may apply when listening to file.
Ratings and Reviews
New app from KTO
Updating the app took me sometime..connecting it to my SNS channel is another thing..when I try first connecting my Twitter account, it's not responding..then I try logging-in with my FB account.,it took a little bit longer but I was able to connect..audio files (some) are harder to download..overall the app runs smooth on my iPod Touch 4G..
that's useful app!!!!!!!
Recommandable App to friends! Lots of contents, convenient UI and free of use.
가까운 곳부터 여행가고 싶어지네요.
가볍고, 위치에 따른 관광코스 추천도 해 주고 좋군요.
이것 들고 바로 여행가고 싶어요
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.