Smart UC One extends the users office based communications out to the mobile phone, including the ability to make and receive calls using the office extension and DDI number. All calls made in this fashion are recorded, if call recording is assigned to the user, and calls tracked in Uboss Call Logger. In addition, users can instant message and share presence status with office and mobile based colleagues
1. Total UC Mobility Solution - Smart UC-One extends all the capabilities of the desk phone onto the mobile device
2. WiFi Dialling – When used in a WiFi area the SIP capability within the app allows the users to make and receive calls using their Hosted PBX extension
3. Central Management – All user services can be centrally managed in Uboss to users with Admin privileges
4. Instant Messaging – Users can IM their colleagues on their desk based or mobile Smart UC-One apps
5. Presence – Users can share presence status, such as Away or Busy, and also their extension hook stats, such as Engaged, with their colleagues wherever they are
6. Corporate Directory – Mobile users can use Smart UC-One to lookup a companywide directory to call and message their colleagues
- DRD Communications Ltd
- 87.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © DRD Communications Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.