This app can only be used to control smart music bulbs which have our addtocontainer.co.nz logo and mark. We are not responsible for any damage it might cause if you connect this app to a bulb which is not made by us.
This app is for iPhone only. Please visit our website addtocontainer.co.nz for the android app if you use an android phone.
1. Connect Bluetooth: go to settings - > Bluetooth and turn on your Bluetooth connection.
2. Open SmartBulb+ App.
3. Press the Menu button on the top left and you will find all available bulbs. If not, click the "Scan" button to search devices.
4. Press the "Connect" button to set up the connection. The button will turn to orange and show "Connected" if succeeded.
(Press the yellow button again for disconnection if required)
1. Music playing from your iPhone
2. Light on/off, colour and brightness adjustment
3. Spectrum effect (Strongly recommended! changing colours with music rhythm)
4. Pulsation effect
5. Rainbow effect
6. Flicker effect
7. Bougie effect
8. Sleep mode
9. Wake up mode
10. Camera mode (pick a colour via camera)
iPhone4S, iPhone5/5C/5S, iPhone6/6plus/6s
IOS system version:
Above IOS7.0 version.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.