Keep a detailed record of all your competition results:
- Your placement, your time and speed, the number of faults, ...
- What went wrong, where and why?
- You can even add the course map
Record your training efforts:
- What did you train (e.g. fitness, agility, ...)?
- Add details such as: which obstacle, which technique, ...
- Record how well the training went
Ensure your training is aligned with your results:
- Analyze your competitions results and faults and how they evolve over time
- Review your training progress
- Determine from these your training focus
We've added the following next features:
- Ability to add a course map and a link to your video (competitions as well as training sessions).
- Ability to view your competition and training session data (without having to open them in edit-mode).
- Ability to add more extensive notes (up to 1000 characters)
- Additional training categories: jumping skills, course training and speed training.
In addition, we fixes some minor bugs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.