SmarterMe is an intelligent native mobile app acting as Command Centre for Sales when coupled with Salesforce. It helps the salesperson be more productive "on the go" by bringing the right applications and insight into their Inbox where they can take contextual actions with a few taps on your mobile. It speeds up your Pipeline, Sales Productivity, Sales Win Rate, Forecast accuracy and Revenue when integrated with Salesforce CRM.
SmarterMe works with Gmail and Outlook, All Calendars, Phone, Text / SMS, Salesforce, Box, Drop Box, Google Drive, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook and much more to come. Best of all it induces Sales IQ (Intelligence) based on insights gained from enterprise data of the user. It is enterprise grade and fully customizable for customer's sales process.
Features and Benefits:
- Dashboard - Keep track of un-replied customer mails, Sales Opportunities that need attention, View Upcoming Reminder & Meeting along with Weekly customer interaction stats - Manage Salesforce (EVEN OFFLINE) - Log emails, meetings, phone calls, notes, tasks, add contacts, create and update opportunities in Salesforce.
- Post Call Assist & Post Meeting Assist - Be reminded to log an event into Salesforce when you initiate a phone call / meeting in SmarterMe; do not forget to Post Notes, Follow Up or Create/Update opportunities in Salesforce after any call/meeting.
- Email & Attachment Tracking IQ (Intelligence) - Composing emails with SmarterMe, tracks views on opened emails and attachment (links). Use the stats to prioritize deals and timely calls.
- Relationship IQ (Intelligence) & team collaboration - Know every interaction (emails, files sent, phone calls and texts sent from SmarterMe App) with prospects across entire field sales Team and Partners in one glance.
- Customer social research - Be notified before every meeting and get all your social research come to you with a couple of taps - LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and many more to come .
- Scheduling B2B customer meetings Made Easier - SmarterMe personal assistant automatically schedules meetings from your calendar based on Personal or Team Availability.
- All your Sales Collateral in One Place - Dropbox, Box, Email and Google Drive on one platform.
- Salesforce Auto Logging - Auto Log your interactions into Salesforce (e.g. calendar meeting) in the contact detail view with SmarterMe Auto Log Toggle.
- Prioritize Your Inbox - Filter your Emails with the filter menu on top of Inbox screen.
- Intelligent Geo Location – Get a notification when you are on the road and there are nearby accounts and leads that are good targets and have potential opportunities based on past deals closed.
- Intelligent reminders - Intelligent reminders to follow-up (Follow-up IQ) and update salesforce and much more.
“At SmarterMe, the security of your data security is of paramount importance to us. SmarterMe provides enterprise-grade security through a combination of leading edge technology, engineering best practices to build and maintain SmarterMe’s service and independent certifications. Certifications include Salesforce AppExchange Certification (that requires passing salesforce security review) and the following certifications and compliances for our data center: SOC 1, 2 and 3 audited, ISO 27001, 27017 and 27018, PCI DSS Level 1 Compliant and EU Data Exchange compliant. You can find more information on our data center security on AWS Cloud Security. In addition, we employ a number of technical, and heuristic security measures to protect user information from unauthorized access.”
We're listening to your feedback and working hard to improve SmarterMe.
Here is what's new:
~ Minor bug fixes and app stability.
~ General performance and reliability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I found out this to be only sales productivity solution built will salesperson in mind! It's saves significant time in logging sales activities so that you can focus on real business!
App is very fast and allows me to quickly and accurately record progress with my Clients in just a few taps. The Dossier component lets me quickly bring myself up to speed prior to my meetings.
I very seldom pay for an app. However, after using the Trial version and seeing what it can do and has done me for me, I immediately upgraded to the Pro version.
For me, being able to "tell the story" in Salesforce for my Clients allows my Manager to see exactly what is transpiring and actually makes them a better resource to me in resolving issues that may arise.
Support with the app has been fantastic. I used to be a paper and pen kind of guy with 6 napkins and scribbling on them. With this app, I now have a means to easily set tasks and establish follow up points to keep me on track.
If you are a Salesforce user and struggle with using Salesforce1, then in my opinion, this is a worthwhile investment to your selling efforts.
Terrific way to work from your iPhone
I find this app to be surprisingly useful. Easy to pull your salesforce info into your email inbox. Didn’t have to switch between email, calendar and Salesforce to schedule meetings, update info in Salesforce or send a follow up email with an attachment. Hope they get more interrogations with other apps up and running, but this is solid.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.