SmartHanzi offers Chinese dictionaries with HSK training and etymology of Chinese characters. Mobile versions derive from the proven web and desktop versions in order to provide a complete set of tools. All versions are free.
- Dictionaries: English, French & German. Various search facilities by Chinese or by translation. Simplified and traditional Chinese characters.
- Clipboard reader: copy a full text and get all words with one click.
- Etymology of Chinese characters from the Etymological Dictionary of Han/Chinese Characters (EDHCC) by Lawrence J. Howell.
- Added: history of shown words.
- Using keyboard to move in lists now more comfortable.
- Presentation and dark mode improved.
- Technical updates.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.