SmartKids has been evaluated for effectiveness by the play2PREVENT Lab at Yale University. Just 20 minutes a day can help your child improve in 10 subject areas including Math, Reading, Science, and even Coding! Subscribe today or try a limited-time free trial.
“SmartKids is a great educational app! My children can’t wait to play, and I can actually see the improvements.” - Yogome Parent
“It’s a fresh approach to early education. I’ve seen a million of these, but this is by far the best!” - Yogome Educator
- Over 2,000 unique educational games for kids 6+
- New original Books and Animated Videos
- 10 Subjects: Math, Science, Creativity, Geography, Reading, Sustainability, Coding, Health, SEL, and Financial Literacy
- Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. Toggle seamlessly for multilingual learning.
- Parent dashboard for personalizing kids’ experience by creating challenges and adjusting difficulty
- New games, books, and videos added weekly
- KidSafe Compliant - no access to outside content
- This app offers two membership options: $7.99/month or $79.99/year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
Try the new version of SmartKids! We have made many improvements and updates including:
- New games, videos and interactive books
- Multiple bug fixes and performance optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Children’s Evaluation Results Concern
I downloaded the app to earn gems for another game. Once I saw the amount of games, I handed the phone to my daughter to play for a while.
However, before this, I took the evaluation they ask your child to take. The evaluation was nearly 100% numbers based, though I said my daughter needed help with language. Then they sent me an email letting me know my child needed assistance in numbers, addition, & geometry. I am a math whiz, I guarantee I didn’t get a single question wrong.... the only geometry question put up 3 shapes and asked which one had 5 sides.
This concerns me regarding the integrity of the app and what results may be shown despite what actually occurred. Be wary of their advice.
Otherwise, my daughter enjoyed the games.
It appears you have uncovered an unknown issue with our prototype evaluation system. The idea behind this is to help personalize and tailor your child's educational experience, however it appears to have some kinks we need to work out. We apologize for any doubts this may have caused with our platform, however, we hope your child continues to enjoy the games. Thank you for your feedback and for your patience. This will help us improve as we grow our service. If you'd like to discuss anything further, please reach out to email@example.com
- Yogome Team
Such a great app!
This app keeps getting better and better. I’m so glad I subscribed! The kids love it!
Thank you! It's our mission to ensure every child has the best educational experience.
My son loves this app. I’m loving the update. Plays them on my Phone and iPad.
We are so happy to hear you are enjoying SmartKids! We are working hard to make sure you have the best experience possible. Keep your eyes open for some very exciting updates coming soon :)
- Yogome Team
1 Month Premium + Free Trial
Access to learning games, books, and videos
Annual Subscription Deal
Unlimited content access + save two months!
- Yogome, Inc
- 83.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Yogome Inc. 2017
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Premium + Free Trial $7.99
- Annual Subscription Deal $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.