With Smartkids your children take off on a big adventure while their learning skills grow. Games, videos and books designed for 5 to 12 year olds increase the knowledge and development in 10 key areas including: Math, Science, Programming and Languages. Your subscription includes unlimited access to all of our features, activities, and content. New games, videos, and books are added weekly!
Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
Smartkids includes content developed in collaboration with the play2PREVENT Laboratory of Yale University that motivates and creates a love of learning in kids.
Your kids will be able to:
- Play over 2,000 learning activities in Math, Science, Creativity, Geography, Language, Coding, Health, Social & Emotional Learning, Sustainability and Financial Literacy.
- Explore the galaxy with Learning Path. Unlock special badges and capture incredible characters. The more your kids learn, the greater their power!
- Enjoy ORIGINAL educational videos and books in the Multimedia Library.
- Personalize a Yogotar, explore different worlds, find new characters and unlock decorations in the new Yogostore.
As a parent you’ll be able to:
- Monitor your child’s progress.
- Create multiple accounts for each of your kids, all managed by your Parent account.
- Access our professional support team with any questions about SmartKids.
About the Smartkids subscription:
- Content for K-5th students in 10 subjects.
- NEW learning games added every week.
- Access a huge library of books and videos.
- 1 month subscription for $ 7.99 USD
- 12 month subscription of $ 79.99 USD (Get 2 months for free!)
- The subscription is automatically renewed unless the automatic renewal is deactivated at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed in the Settings Menu of the app and also via your iTunes Settings.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Welcome to the NEW and improved Smartkids!
For our biggest update yet, we’ve added awesome new tools and tons of exciting educational content, improving your children’s learning experience while giving them the joy of playing at the same time!
New PARENT ZONE: Smartkids now offers an all-in-one experience. You can track your child’s progress and set up accounts for each of of your kids within a single app!
New LEARNING PATH: Our most epic game mode to date! Battle alongside the Yogotars in the biggest adventure ever where you’ll fight evil monsters, solve puzzles, play hundreds of games and level up your Yogotar to become the smartest and strongest player of them all!
New YOGOVILLAGE: Collect PowerCoins and build your own unique Yogovillage where members of your team will live. Build markets, toy stores and even a gym to train and level up your Yogotars!
New YOGOTAR CREATOR: Now you can design your own Yogotar. It can be fully customized with costumes, funny hats and even a spaceship!
New MULTIMEDIA LIBRARY: Discover your next big adventure inside our book library or watch hours of learning cartoons on the video section, your choice!
Tons of new content and activities are available for you inside the NEW Smartkids! What are you waiting for? Download the new update today!
Ratings and Reviews
Children’s Evaluation Results Concern
I downloaded the app to earn gems for another game. Once I saw the amount of games, I handed the phone to my daughter to play for a while.
However, before this, I took the evaluation they ask your child to take. The evaluation was nearly 100% numbers based, though I said my daughter needed help with language. Then they sent me an email letting me know my child needed assistance in numbers, addition, & geometry. I am a math whiz, I guarantee I didn’t get a single question wrong.... the only geometry question put up 3 shapes and asked which one had 5 sides.
This concerns me regarding the integrity of the app and what results may be shown despite what actually occurred. Be wary of their advice.
Otherwise, my daughter enjoyed the games.
It appears you have uncovered an unknown issue with our prototype evaluation system. The idea behind this is to help personalize and tailor your child's educational experience, however it appears to have some kinks we need to work out. We apologize for any doubts this may have caused with our platform, however, we hope your child continues to enjoy the games. Thank you for your feedback and for your patience. This will help us improve as we grow our service. If you'd like to discuss anything further, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yogome Team
My kids go crazy for this app!
My kids love playing with this app and I love that they actually learn while they have fun. I was a bit skeptical when I saw the reviews about how difficult it was to cancel, but I didn’t have the need to-they loved the games!
We are very glad to hear your children are enjoying SmartKids! We will be releasing new content soon for them :)
- Yogome Team
This app is great!
This App is great my daughter Emma loves it and she is constantly learning and being stimulated.
I’ve tried other educational apps for kids but this app has it all.
I highly recommend this app to all parents that want to make education fun for your toddlers.
Hello we are pleased to hear that we are being a tool that has helped your daughter to strengthen her knowledge and at the same time have some fun with the app. Our clients are very important to us and we always take into consideration the comments we receive
- Yogome, Inc
- 153.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Kanuri, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Yogome Inc. 2017
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Premium + Free Trial $7.99
- Annual Subscription Deal $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.