SmartLine - 2nd Phone Number
By GoDaddy.com, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This app requires you to have a GoDaddy SmartLine subscription. Don't have one yet? Visit the GoDaddy website to get started!
Still using your personal number for business? Your business deserves its own phone number. GoDaddy SmartLine adds a second phone number to your smartphone. That’s right - you can have one phone with two phone numbers. No more giving your personal number for business. Finally, know when a call is for business or personal.
SmartLine makes getting a phone number easy – No new equipment to buy. No expensive contracts. No hassle.
• Get a local phone number with a U.S. area code
• Make and receive calls using your business phone number
• Caller ID shows your business number
• Create a customizable business voicemail greeting
• Get your voicemails transcribed and sent to your email
• Set business hours for when your phone rings
• Send and receive text messages from your business number
How it works
• Choose your new business phone number
• Link your new number to your smartphone – now when someone calls your business number it will ring on your mobile phone. You will see the name or phone number of the person calling and “via SmartLine” to let you know it’s a business call.
• SmartLine uses your cellular signal, so the call quality is the same as your personal number. SmartLine works anywhere your mobile phone works.
3 reasons your small business needs its own phone number
1. Keep your personal number private. Protecting your personal privacy is more important than ever before. Getting a dedicated business phone number lets you control who has your personal number.
2. Separate your business and personal calls. Finally, stop wondering if a call is for business or personal. You decide whether to answer a call. You can even set business hours for when your phone rings to help you be more efficient and productive – no more interruptions during dinner or family time.
3. Look and sound like a bigger business. Appearing professional is a must for today’s small business owners. With a dedicated business number, you can answer business calls like a pro. Even when you can’t get to the phone, calls will go to your business voicemail. A professional business greeting let your clients and prospects know you are an established, credible business. Keep customers coming back and give them a reason to tell others about your business.
Requires a GoDaddy SmartLine subscription. The SmartLine product and service described is currently available only in the United States.
What's New in Version 2.13.0
- Have a SmartLine subscription but still need to pick your perfect business number? Sign into the app to find a number you’ll love! <3
We'll be adding the sign up option into the app soon. For now, go to www.godaddy.com/smartline to get the service then download the app.
Our team is cranking out code all day, everyday, to bring you frequent updates and improvements. Want to send us some love? Rate us! Have a question or need help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org :)
Missing so much functionality
1. You can only mute/block someone after they’re on your contacts list... 2. If you go to add a contact and accidentally click “existing contact,” you cannot go back without closing the app and starting over. 3. No size adjustments the screen is huge and just too much like old traditional texting. Yuck. Better off going with Hangouts, a much better AND FREE app.
I can’t login my mobile app. Keep say call customer care. What can I do to avoid calling customer service?
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 29, 2017
- Version: 2.13.0
- Size: 72.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GoDaddy.com, LLC
- © 2017 GoDaddy LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.