Add a second phone number to your iPhone. Great for adding a business line or a second personal phone number. 2 numbers for 1 phone! Try us free for 7 days, just install the app to get started.
KEEP YOUR PERSONAL NUMBER PRIVATE – protect your personal privacy by giving out your second phone number.
ANSWER YOUR PHONE LIKE A PRO – know when a call is for business, so you always sound professional.
SEND TEXT AND PICTURE MESSAGES – send and receive text and image messages from your second phone number.
CUSTOMIZE VOICEMAIL GREETING – having a professional sounding voicemail increases the credibility of your business.
VOICEMAIL TRANSCRIBED FOR YOU – get your voicemails transcribed into text and sent to your email.
SET BUSINESS HOURS – choose the hours that your business line rings or goes to voicemail.
PICK YOUR OWN PHONE NUMBER – select a local U.S. second phone number.
CALLER ID – shows your dedicated business number.
PORT YOUR NUMBER – already have a 2nd phone number? Bring it with you by porting it to SmartLine.
HOW IT WORKS
Choose your new business number and link your phone number to your iPhone. When someone calls your second number, it will ring on your mobile phone. SmartLine uses your cellular signal, so the call quality is the same as your personal number.
START CALLING & TEXTING IN 5 MINUTES
1. Install the SmartLine phone app for iPhone
2. Create a GoDaddy account or sign in
3. Confirm your SmartLine Unlimited Subscription
4. Link it to your smartphone
5. You’re ready to call & text!
Requires a GoDaddy SmartLine subscription to use the app. SmartLine is currently available only in the US. Install the app, sign in/sign up to subscribe to SmartLine Unlimited for 7 days free with your iTunes account.
• After the free trial, SmartLine Unlimited will automatically renew at $9.99/month via iTunes, unless you cancel 24 hours before the free trial ends or before the end of the current billing period
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Easily manage and cancel at any time through your iTunes subscription settings
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• If you didn’t purchase SmartLine through iTunes, you can manage your subscription through the GoDaddy website.
- View and manage your SmartLine subscription purchased via App Store in app settings
- Improved the Permission prompt screen by reducing a step :)
- Fixed: A crash when deleting a conversation thread in certain scenarios
- Fixed: A crash when selecting another number from the app Settings in certain scenarios
- Fixed: Tapping on a new text push notification shows the app Settings rather than the conversation thread with the new message in certain scenarios
- Fixed: Updated contacts or newly added contacts does not appear immediately in the app
- Fixed: Stuck at the photo selection page when canceling out of adding a photo for a contact
- Fixed: When adding a new contact to an existing contact, there’s no exit hatch!
- Pumpkin Spice Everything is almost over, time to bring out the Turkey Day sweatpants!
Our team is cranking out code all day, everyday, to bring you frequent updates and improvements. Want to send us some love? Rate us! Have a question or need help, email us at SmartLineiOS@godaddy.com :)
Ratings and Reviews
Good but needs work
The app works good but could be better. There are a lot of bugs that could still be fixed. First I’ll start with calls are very delayed. By the time the call gets forwarded it’s about 2 rings before it’s a missed call. 2nd this one bugs me the most. Recent calls, texts or voicemails disappear or will not show up on recent call screen. I use this line for my business and When I’m working I don’t hear my phone so when I check it my phone will say I’ve had 2 missed calls and a voicemail but when I go into the app they are not there. Now if I open it thru my notifications screen on my iPhone it will sometimes take me there. Next when I click on some of my customers text threads a different customer thread will show and I have to close the app and reopen it for it to work right again. As of this very moment my app shows 10 notifications but I can NOT view them. They are missed calls, voicemails or texts that I cannot see. I also notice that a lot of times I have missed calls or voicemails and my phone never even rang. And my final issue is voicemails should ALL go into a separate folder. It’s shouldn’t be in the call thread because after a call or text from that number it makes it hard to find your voicemails so that is something the developers should change. Other then these issues the app and idea is great. Hopefully they get these bugs fixed soon and this will become a very good app.
Handy device but needs improvement
I have an iPhone 7 and the SmartLine ap worked great up to a point. All of a sudden it would show I have a message or call by marking the ap icon with a number. After I viewed the messages the number would not go away. I would have to delete all my calls to get the number off the ap icon. I uninstalled the ap restarted my phone installed the ap and it made no difference. Then it wouldn’t show any of my incoming calls. It would spin and spin as if it was downloading them. Finally I let it spin and about 20 minutes later it showed my calls and all my issues have gone away thus far. When it works I like it. My only other “wish” for this app would be if you could have multiple voice mail messages. Like one for when your busy and can’t answer the phone and one for when your business is closed, you could turn them on and off as your work schedule reflected.
Thanks for sharing your feedback. Please update the app to latest 4.3.0 version, we have made lots of improvements in it. We'll consider your suggestion to offer multiple voice mail greetings. Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues, we'll be happy to assist you. Thanks!
We could love this App but it has issues!
We could love this App but we can’t resolve major issues even after talking with Customer support and trying options listed under Trouble Shooting. If my phone is active meaning I am looking at it, the App works fine... the phone rings when calls come in and if I don’t answer it then it goes to my Smartline voicemail as expected. However, if my Iphone is at rest and I don’t mean do not disturb, I mean I’m just not looking at it and the screen is not active... then the calls do not ring and it always goes into my personal mailbox not my SmartLine mailbox. I have reinstalled this app four times and tried all suggestions given from customer support. So if this isn’t resolved it defeats the purpose of the app for my company’s use. How could this not be throughly tested before GoDaddy started selling the app? 🤨
- GoDaddy.com, LLC
- 91.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2018 GoDaddy LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly SmartLine Unlimited $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.