SMARTMD gives you access to a suite of secure, HIPAA compliant solutions for medical professionals. The SMARTMD App for iPhone and iPad integrates with the EHR and workstations you are currently using. It is the fastest, easiest way to document a patient visit, dictate a letter, or produce an IME report.
Traveling to see patients in SNFs, ALFs, Hospice, or at home? Get signed consent forms, scan facesheets, capture charges, and record MIPS quality measures without ever opening your laptop. Best of all, our app continues working even when you’re offline.
The mobile App is free and lets you get started with absolutely no setup fees or minimum charges. Record your encounters any way you please and let our professional staff take care of the rest with opt in services, including:
• EHR Schedule integration – see your patients and schedules right from the app. Know how many patients are on the slate for tomorrow and where at a glance.
• Medical transcription – professionally typed letters and reports you can be proud of, faxed directly to referring physicians and attorneys. Generated from your dictation, worksheet, or photo.
• EHR scribing – your words entered directly into your EHR, so you don’t have to!
• Cloud File Share – safely gather documents while traveling to see patients. HIPAA compliant and accessible to your biller, admins, and peers.
• Referral management – make sure ever referral turns into a patient. Analyze your network to see who to thank for sending you patients, and sources of leakage which keep patients from showing up for appointments.
Since 1999, SMARTMD has earned the trust of the respected doctors and medical professionals. The SMARTMD App is like having a trusted member of your staff with you throughout your busy day.
In 2017, SMARTMD was named second in the United States for “Trust, Accountability, and Transparency,” by Black Book Research for Medical Transcription, Technology, and Services.
SMARTMD gives you access to a suite of secure, HIPAA compliant solutions. New features include...
• Optional biometric login with your fingerprint or face
• Remembers your favorite locations
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Get a horse to go with this buggy app
When it works, it's great. However, it crashes frequently. Often dictations will not upload. If you happen to make the mistake of getting a phone call while dictating - that dictation might be unusable, requiring you to manually enter the patients name and dictate a new note. For something designed for a professional environment it's a bit disappointing.
Thanks for the feedback regarding crashes. We found the root cause related to a bug in IOS 9.x. That issue was resolved 2 years back.
Not Ready for Prime Time
Difficulties with their software, poor transcription quality and poor customer service (not inattentive but unable to solve problems) led us to drop this service after several weeks of failed implementation. Twice as expensive as having our own transcriptionist, which we were prepared to absorb had it worked as advertised.
More than the typical dictation app. I use it to dictate patient reports; HIPAA security was critical, which I found missing from almost every other app in the store.
- SMARTMD Corporation
- 56.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © SMARTMD Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.